Psychedlic Science Conference Denver, CO May 7-8

Hi Fam! I am very excited about the upcoming Psychedelic Science Conference in Denver next week. I will be moderating panels and have a media booth there on the expo floor recording content from attendees, sponsors and speakers.

I have a couple of spots where I could slip in a speaker or two. Do you have expertise and passion? Send me a message!

We are currently trying to get permission to stream the panels live to the forum. I will keep you posted!

26 Likes

Wow this sounds amazing. I might try and see if I can run off from the grow next weekend…

2 Likes

Do it!

1 Like

O how i wish I could attend this…ill.be there in spirit!!

So @Sidco_Cat at an event like this what do they discuss?

The therapeutic benefits of psychedelics with depression and things like headaches. I’ve always heard they help wonderfully w this

2 Likes

All those things, regulations, harm reduction, testing, dosing, preparations, pharmacology . . . .

6 Likes

Very interesting! Thanks for sharing @Sidco_Cat, and please keep us posted about the possible live stream. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I would love to present at something like this! Maybe next year, or later on this year, but somewhere on the East Coast. I could on at length about how psychedelics’ have actually helped me get to the point where suicide is no longer an option. That may seem whatever, but you can not even begin to believe the peace, and tranquility that mushrooms has brought me. It’s offered a level of peace that I could not, and have not found through anything else. Hopefully within the year I’ll have a group setup for combat vets here in FL to help them through the same shit that I have been through, and hopefully be able to offer them the level of [peace that I have been able to find!

8 Likes

Yasssss, Queen! That’s it, brother. That’s it! I’m so thankful that suicide isn’t hunting you any more. Suicide is my enemy.

7 Likes

I understand! (Probably better than most!) For SOME reason something wants me here… I’ve literally had Dr’s just kind of put their hands in the air, and say they don’t understand how I’m still here. I don’t know either, but if I can help ANYONE with my story and experience I will. If you ever need anyone to talk to at ANY time please reach out! I’ll be here for anyone!

6 Likes

Suicide killed my brother when he was only 22. I’m a warrior like you. I’ll sit with anyone until the enemy loosens the grip.

10 Likes

I let something as stupid as breaking my leg get me depressed lose my manhood I felt like. I never have been helped on hardly anything so it really got me down

I think I battle w anxiety and depression everyday but can’t imagine some the things u went through @Capttripppp

Hang in there brother!!

5 Likes

No worries! I’ve made amends with myself, and have made the decision to live. If I would have stayed in Alaska, I wouldn’t have made longer than 2 years. But I had nothing up there, and I have a much better chance of developing of life worth living down here.
Regardless, I’ve made the decision to live… I have no idea what that looks like right now, but the world is my oyster (as they say)!

3 Likes

You are so much more than a leg. God protect you and bless you.

8 Likes

Hey @Sidco_Cat, dropping in to see if you have any updates on a live stream for the conference.

1 Like

I’m still working on that. Stay tuned

3 Likes