Psilocybin extract SOP

So over the last few months I’ve been trying out a few different mushroom extracts (the goo) and I must say they are fantastic. I love mushrooms but eating any in raw form gives me a stomach ache that for me negates the positive effects of the mushrooms. So instead of having to seek out this goo when it’s around I would really love to learn how to make it for myself. I have 3 friends in Denver who are very experienced growers and grow every kind of mushrooms from High end ones for restaurants to the fun ones. So I have access to top quality material. I would really like to skip the trial and error learning curve and make it proper from the start so if anyone out there has a proper SOP I would be happy to pay for it and or trade knowledge on my end for it. DM if your interested
Thank you for your time :v:

15 Likes

You should contact @DiNKLB3RG for a consult!

12 Likes

Great will do. Thank you very much

8 Likes

I would just get some food grade 200 proof ethanol and extract in an ultra sonic cleaner . I remember reading any water can result in a product that isn’t shelf stable . I have done it plenty of times it works well . I just got an extra ultrasonic cleaner that I plan to just use for mushroom extraction. Just grind your material as fine as possible and run the ultra sonic for 2 hours . It should generate enough of its own heat it doesn’t need to be heated

17 Likes

Thank you for the input I really appreciate it

18 Likes

Thank you @Strange much appreciated

Idk if homie does consults, but @TheLastHashbender’s extract is straight fire.

8 Likes

I’m available for consults on extraction, isolation, analytics, synthesis in terms of mushrooms. Otherwise I can consult on CPC, HPLC, GC, nanoemulsions/encapsulation, and I can help with membranes to a certain extent on cannabinoids.
I can help with just directing you in the right way or I can write custom SOPs for peoples available equipment.
Thanks for the shoutout :pray:

26 Likes

is extract consumed more effective than eating though? why the need?

1 Like

The biggest reasons I’d argue for extraction over fruit are the following:

-quantified lot/precise repeatable dosing (this can be done with homogenous large lots of fruits to be fair)

-inactivation of enzymes responsible for degradation- longer storage

-can be formulated to be virtually tasteless (don’t use acetic :nauseated_face:)

-discretion

-increased loading potential on doses in edibles at higher doses economically

-can be filtered through nanofiltration to ensure no contamination or residual dung

-faster onset, even faster if completely dephosphorylated

-no digestion issues-ESPECIALLY when completely dephosphorylated

-isolation possible or full spec tryptamines

-some people don’t prefer to eat dried mushrooms

27 Likes

nice points. would be a fan of precise dosing for sure. guess the effects post eating are so nice that maybe i have justified the taste to nothing lol

3 Likes

The extracts supersede the nauseousness and otherwise unsettling feeling from eating the fruits.

4 Likes

Had a recent Consult with @TheLastHashbender and it totally exceeded my expectations!

6 Likes

Can confirm all these benefits! I love my extraction gummies

6 Likes

He’s got all the tricks up his sleeves! Always progressing and pushing the envelope!!

6 Likes

I was really impressed with his knowledge. I can’t wait to put what I learned from him into practice so I can schedule the next session!

1 Like

lol, might wanna message an admin then

1 Like

Sniped.

3 Likes

Did you know dry mushrooms sitting in a vacuum bag will still lose potency every month?

So extract doesnt?