Psilocybin chocolate in NY bodegas?

My friend brought to my attention that there’s some buffoonary going on in New York. As I understand it, psilocybin is being pushed in NY to be medical, but apparently there are psilocybin chocolate bars being sold like normal goods in bodegas in the heart of the city. Manhatten, Times Square, no joke. Is this legal?? Is this real psilocybin? What do you guys think? How is this possible?

it seems this is their website? https://mushroomoneupbars.com/ what the heck is going on?

5 Likes
9 Likes

I’m sure of it!
Why would they sell something that was fake if they have the store, someone would come back mad
Besides it’s just psilocybin…he probably makes a shitload on it and that outweighs whatever risk he may encounter but in NYC either he pays the cops or he pays the mob who pays the cops
Pretty safe

4 Likes

Unless he makes them. Everytime I’ve seen wholesale numbers on these it’s still like 30’a pop

2 Likes

Could be mush or could be 4-aco

Either way it’s bootleg packaging

11 Likes

Of course!

@ky_cbd didn’t we see these at Cannacon?

2 Likes

That is china packaging. My homie uses them for his…but I’m in WA.

I cannot speak for the content of those bars…but I can speak for the content of mine.

I’ve been microdosing for 45 days with cubensis, Ashwagandha, bacopa monnieri, and lions main.

12 Likes

I wouldn’t buy a one up bar from someone I don’t know. Good chance of getting some cheap rc vs the real deal. I’m not against rc’s, just want to know what I’m actually eating. Bodega doesn’t exactly scream quality and integrity. Not saying they’re all fakes, but ya never know.

10 Likes

Yeah they even got the one up gummies now. I’ve never seen the chocolate personally but I have seen the packaging of course, jusr never bought or looked inside one lol

I’m sure they are awesome :ok_hand:

Yeah, I’ve personally met the dude making these. Fairly certain @TwistedStill is getting them from the same regional source.

4 Likes

feds r on this site

1 Like

Not only is your edit history visible, it bumps the topic when you do that

1 Like

This is still wild to me. NYC just not giving a fuck xD my friend keeps telling me NY is giving lil bottles of morphine for the COVID vaccine and I just do not believe him lmfao

1 Like

Like if you get the vaccine you get some morphine? Lol

That’s fucking wild…

1 Like

No no no not the one up bars.