PSA Pfeiffer Vacuum

Our solvent recovery process uses a Pfieffer Vacuum pump, and I just finished speaking with the company about some concerns. When the rep asked what industry I was in, I told him “CBD extraction from hemp”. His response was “I didn’t hear that, and please don’t say it again. Our company has a policy about that.”. As the Dude and Rasta Jeff say: “Vote with your dollars”.

3 Likes

Update: Met with a sale rep from Pfeiffer who had 20 years as a field service tech. Excellent experience. I got clarification on their cannabis stance: Their parent company is German and extremely conservative, however, their US division recognizes the legality and legitimacy of the US and Canadian cannabis industries. Not ideal, but I’m now much more inclined to do future business with them (and they gave me a sweet notebook, love notebooks).

Edit: Always refer to yourself as a “Botanical extraction company” if you’re talking to them.

4 Likes

Sadly, another update. We were attempting to get a quote from Pfieffer for a cold trap when one of the customer service reps decided to check out our website and reported it to her manager who blocked us from receiving a quote. I feel bad for the people there who understand cannabis is a legitimate industry with huge growth potential for their brand. For now however, I don’t think it’s worth the BS to try to deal with them directly. Maybe someone like @Killa12345 could be used to obtain their equipment if you absolutely have to.

1 Like

I have all thier pumps accessable and in stock. Hit me up for a 20% off MSRP price and most likely free delivery. I can literally go drive to thier supply warehouse in Santa Clara and go grab any pump I want.

Let me know what you need. I can be found on Instagram.

3 Likes

DM Me a quote on #CKF00043 and #V8GVCSFAVF please.

Ok. I’m in San Jose today. I will actually drive there. It’s about fifteen minutes away from my 9am service call.

2 Likes

The ckf number is a basic acp40 with manual gas ballast, sealed pump and I can get it to you for 7900-8000 depending where it needs to be shipped.

The v8gv is a lead time custom made to order acp40 CV model with drain and gas ballast. It comes with a auxiliary post condenser system to trap some vapors coming off as a discharge locale port. It has a permanent open gas ballast and claims it can handle 700 volume gallons of vapor per hour. I’m not sure about that number. I am waiting on the build to order quote for that pump.

Can I interest you Inna different model that would be a bit cheaper and more powerful in some cases? I have the standard acp40 in stock ready to ship and I can toss in a free silencer. Thanks.

3 Likes

oh you’re definitely going in my notebook. That’s a great price on the ckf and 2k below their price direct.

1 Like

Pfeiffer uses distribution as a shield. They have never been down to clown with the Devil’s lettuce.

5 Likes