PSA - Connoisseur Concentrates changed their name to The Terpenes Lab

Known Vitamin E acetate slinger and patent troll changed their name after they got caught selling poison.
Now they have a shill on the site DMing people.
Buy at your own risk, they’re clown shoes.

5 Likes

I think they went back and deleted all their posts because now I can’t find them but they read almost identical to the DM she sent me. Google search shows she’s a hemp broker so obviously good people lol

2 Likes

Don’t you know he invented the Closed Loop System!? :joy: Sarcasm

Dude was scum before he got into “Terps”

1 Like

Did he invent it before or after he attended a skunkpharm class?

2 Likes

Not sure. The Tsunami was already out.
All I know is he had “made” one of the most sketch ball ass systems I’ve ever seen.
Then claimed he invented Closed Loop Extraction. Tried to sue a others building Closed Loops.
Then started dropping the most over priced shit carts in all of Portland during the OMMP boom. Even offered to exchange the carts for a discount which made me think he was reusing them. But when asked directly wouldn’t say. The shop I worked with quickly stopped touch anything he was involved in.

When both those lines failed and TT started selling their crap he ran to Cali to start his “Lab”
Some of his terps had crazy ass colors too.

Haha yeah I remember watching it all unfold. I think the tamisium outdates him by like a decade.

1 Like

It’s too bad shit heads like this continue to get away with stuff.

Dude belongs in a cell, that’s the best people like him deserve imo.

2 Likes

Him and the TT crew need to be thrown in a very small cell together for knowingly distributing toxic formulations. Then playing the “Wasn’t me!” Game :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

That dudes a total douche, in person and online. Cant believe he’s still in business let alone able to walk.

1 Like

i got the same message