Bend it

7 Likes

Rosin bois don’t cry if it’s bendy

2 Likes

neither do the ladies

1 Like

bend it into the redissolver

1 Like

Sell it as not shatter or keep it for your own head stash. You are eventually going to start losing terps if you keep purging it in the oven. You can also redissolve it like some of the others are saying but sometimes too much post processing can make it worse and not be worth the cost and time.

i dont have probs if it bends as long as its not a sticky mess. kinda bendy but stable enough to handle is ok to me.

People just want to put their grubby paws all over the shatter to see if it will actually shatter like glass. Like bro I just filtered that down to .5 micron are u gonna pay for that or what? You don’t walk into a bakery and start molesting the donuts and then smell them like creepy joe Biden without buying the freaking donuts

4 Likes

early in corona i had a dude stuffing his nose into my bags and sneezing over and over??? I should ask the butcher to show me a steak and sneeze on it and say i dont want it?

3 Likes

You should start checking out all the rvs on Craigslist and save your daily dump for the rv toilet. Then walk out like it’s all good.

3 Likes

gotta test the washing machine at any houses for sale too

1 Like