Private Consultations & Services

Name: Wade Ivy
Company Name: Move Weight, LLC (Oregon/Utah/Texas)
Contact Info: me@moveweight.net
Location: Registered business in Milwaukie Oregon and Taylorsville, Utah… soon to be San Antonio Texas.
Team Size: 3

Trademarked for the following services offered: Brand concept and brand development services for corporate and individual clients; Brand concept and brand development services for corporate clients; Brand development and evaluation services in the field of Cannabis; Brand evaluation services; Brand imagery consulting services; Brand positioning services; Branding services, namely, consulting, development, management and marketing of brands for businesses and/or individuals; Advertising and publicity services, namely, promoting the goods, services, brand identity and commercial information and news of third parties through print, audio, video, digital and on-line medium; Advertising and publicity services, namely, promoting the goods, services, brand identity and commercial information and news of third parties through Online and Local Media; Advertising services, namely, creating corporate and brand identity for others; Advertising services, namely, promoting the brands, goods and services of others; Concept and brand development in the Cannabis Industry; Concept and brand development services for corporate clients; Development of marketing strategies, concepts and tactics, namely, audience development, brand awareness, customer relations, online community building and digital word of mouth communications; Development of marketing strategies, concepts and tactics, namely, audience development, brand awareness, online community building and digital word of mouth communications; Event planning and management for marketing, branding, promoting or advertising the goods and services of others; Marketing and branding services, namely, providing customized communication programs to obtain consumer insights and develop branding strategies; Marketing and consulting services in the field of promoting and tracking the goods, services, and brands of others through all public communication means; Membership club services, namely, providing on-line information to members in the fields of branding, business development, business marketing, and marketing; On-line customer-based social media brand marketing services; Promoting, advertising and marketing of the brands, products, services and online websites of individuals, businesses and nonprofit organizations; Promoting, marketing and advertising the brands and goods of others related to all industries, through all public and private communication means, namely, promoting the brands and goods of others made in the United States; Social media strategy and marketing consultancy focusing on helping clients create and extend their product and brand strategies by building virally engaging marketing solutions. FIRST USE: 20151001. FIRST USE IN COMMERCE: 20160101

Rates, if public: $250 Minimum to start relations with results…
States Available in: All Medical/Recreational states
Insured?: Not Presently, General Liability is acquired if physical products are sold or an employee is hired(Past). The only person I have ever employed is now growing at Geek Farms and still a friend for life.

OLCC Workers Permit?: Yes. Previous Tier 2 Farm & Distribution experience…
OMMP Processing experience: Mainly Ethanol (2016) & Rosin Tech related.
Rarely worked with Closed loops and prefer to outsource from top talents.

BYOB (Bring your own Business) Offer:
All initial business has been granted (No longer accepting clients)
Why?
Some SOPs aren’t worth selling.

1 Like

This is a VERY convoluted breakdown. I’d explain this in simpler terminology and way less in depth breakdown if you want anyone to bite on this. Just my 0.02$

4 Likes

Got a Brand? Service? Product?
What’s your website?
Social media profiles. SEO presence?

Have an idea that needs to come to life?
Product making. Prototyping. Import / Export.
Usually, I just like to review businesses for where I see my strengths can assist. I find a group of people chasing tech fascinating and am happy to provide technology solutions for a business needing to go digital. Inventory Management. Custom applications. Research and data mining.
Internal and External Processes.

I’m interested in being a catalyst to those looking to get their ideas to the world.

5 Likes

Much better :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Example Work - (1 hour of work this evening)

Domain for sale: http://Extract.Technology

Concept under construction: Search Engine - Product Purchase + Comparison tool

Today, I crawled some 3000+ ebay products and imported them with my Affiliate Marketing Code (moveweight11). Should anyone click buy, they get assurance from Ebay Protection / Amazon Prime / Alibaba Buyer Protection / etc.

The more people add their product inventory to eBay/Amazon etc… the more products and brands it technically can import. More Products and Categories and Sub-Categories will happen over time.

This custom tool I paid for 3 years ago presently Imports 40-100 products per run. I am pursuing automating the experience entirely to database 4+ Major Shopping networks in one super shopping tool. Presently I don’t have the funding or means (servers) to do so.

The more products created, the more back-linking, images, text, pages and SEO builds.

Comparison tool needs work, probably going to switch to YITH.

I used to move Across International Products easily with this because everyone enjoys Prime Shipping.

1 Like

We stock a bunch of items for the extraction processors. Fittings, pumps, oil and more. Is this something that could be bundled into your affiliate marketing? Do you have any registered cannabis processor lists?

1 Like

I am able to get any data that’s public in an organized. Spreadsheet.
Please email me at Me@MoveWeight.net for more formal communication.
My inbox here is also happy to be occupied.

Whoops. Forgot to paste.

If you’re in LA and looking for an actual licensed retailer: WeedMaps & Google Maps aren’t your friend.
http://extract.technology/resources/licensed-cannabis-hemp-businesses-usa/california/los-angeles/

Looking for Payment Processing for those Cannabinoids? https://bit.ly/CBDPAYMENTS
I will provide free tech setup and services alongside with your choice in Move Weight for your financial backing. I am a partnered Agent with FirstData, PaymentCloudInc (CBD), and will always provide free help as long as I have time for your website needs. Free.MoveWeight.net
Note: Any Services offered by Web.MoveWeight.net will be provided in any major language 24/7 by WildWildWest Domains. My Technology partnership with my original firm: Ivy Tech.

You gave me a headache just looking at your post. Pass

3 Likes

I guess, I’ll take that as constructive criticism. That or your brain exploded.

1 Like

I wanted to state publicly 10% of all money collected will go towards maintaining Future4200 as it has brought food on my table I never expected.

I am presently overseeing a licensed Cannabis & Hemp business with multiple state outlets for my primary source of income. I also am a paid consultant for multiple businesses frequenting this website. My goals are only to help others succeed.

1 Like

What the fuck drugs are you on now.

Dude are you suggesting bots??? That’s low in this day and age…