Pricing quality diamonds in your area?

Whats avg ticket for good quality diamonds in your area?

Dispensary and bm. (I don’t support dispensaries where I live just wondering though)

bho diamonds

No weird CRC tasting stuff.

Like in the pic👇

search bar or keep your price postings to one thread eh?

1 Like

I’d delete it if I knew how. If you have a problem with me posting too much it’s cool… Not gonna hurt my feelings if you take it down or get it taken down.

Nah I’m just saying what a mod/member would once they see the repetition of pricing posts, I mean really google does have a good search inquiry for it. Use key words for your market of course or others. Should help. That & there are already many threads here about pricing over the years & projected pricing for the coming future in the industry.

I understand I can go to Weedmaps …google etc. Just asking around in here … My bad posty mc police

Nice shorts.

Just joking.

4 Likes

This is your best meme yet. No cap frfr.

4 Likes

22 for an lb in Washington. Sure it’s lower L2L

2 Likes

7 Likes

9 Likes

Sorta funny…prob the shrooms though.

It’s been almost 12 hrs And I still kinda feel em

I think I have seen this guy in jail before lol. Or maybe there’s one of those in downtown in every city

1 Like

by the gram people purchase diamonds (with some saucey’z) for about 70 - 85 a g in my neck of the woods. ( central ky ) pretty lush if you’re a plug. only thing around is a million Dollar Generals and maybe a Dairy Queen lmao

3 Likes

30 a g in mex

2 Likes

Sheeeeiiish. I guess DC cannabis camps aren’t the only ones running around raping w no lubrication.

Massive swing but anywhere from $40-$100 /g
The $40 stuff sometimes better than the $100 from another camp. (I’ve never bought $100 stuff but I’ve nosed many)

There’s so much trash CRC around…looks decent but smells and tastes like chemicals.

*Thanks for the info

Quality stones? Tastes good?
Not from hemp?

*Thank you for your input.

“raping with no lube” is a stretch (haha) for black market prices in an illegal state. Kentucky is a strictly home lab home grow or import state. so maybe some people go to Michigan, OK or Illinois to get their concentrates so that jacks the price up. as far as D.C. … that’s a legal area so having their price super high isn’t cool but as far as price for BM concentrates in bum fuck Kentucky… i would say its some what reasonable pricing. Quality shatter is 300 an oz so if you’re savvy you could always melt it down into an solvent and crash out the THCA but there’s not too many people around here that get down with the chemistry side of cannabis.

1 Like

That’s a good ticket if it’s quality. I haven’t seen quality shatter for a while now. If I do see shatter it’s trash CRC.

Looks ok but has zero nose…I miss the shatter from like 2015-2017 era. Gassy terpy shatter.

Didn’t even have to do anything to it…just leave it on the parchment In a bag and it would nucleate/sugar up.

So does that shatter have a nose not heating it? Tastes good when dabbed? No chemically taste?

(Lol I’m not coming Ky to buy or anything strictly curiosity)

yeah dude its super terpy. last time i got some he had some OG shatter that had a nose like bloodhound.

BUT, its from California so it could be just your regular run of the mill BHO run. but, it was insanely stanky and gassy. took no time at all to crash the sugars out as well. very high THCa content. i was super pleased with the price point as well. like you said, quality shatter is sorta scarce now a days.

1 Like

I imagine good quality would be much cheaper recently…but theres so much deception in concentrates.

Many ppl don’t realize almost any consistency is achievable.

Does it taste good when you heat it over and over again?

Anything left on the nail?

And do you know what I mean by that CRC type taste? Happens when you heat it up. Like after that too terp layer combusts. Know what I mean?

Smells like custy in here

8 Likes