Pricing for cannabis derived terpenes?

I’m sure he’s saying you price per lb vs yield is skewed b.c. you don’t realize you can grab terps AND thca from the same flower

5 Likes

:face_with_raised_eyebrow: Umm I’ve already responded to your bogus assumption. Smh

I know THC and other cnoids are valuable…I know how distillation and other extractions work.

Your boring me.

What a fucking idiot you are lol.
How does someone wake up and say “I’m going to go be a fucking reject all day to a group of people I don’t know”

You clearly don’t know who you’re talking to lol @Roguelab has more knowledge in his left nut than you have in your entire brain.

Smoking those conversions is frying your little pea brain. You should probably cool it because you aren’t very bright to start off

11 Likes

I have high quality terpenes that are cannabis derived that are much lower than prices some have discussed below. feel free to reach out, I have a huge library of strains and quantities to support most size orders. My starting price is $4/g, and definitely can go lower for large orders

1 Like

Hes prob knowledgeable…I know a lot of ppl on here are way smarter than me and have a lot more experience…(doesn’t mean Idk what I’m talking about) what exactly did I say that makes me an idiot? B/c I don’t hold everyone’s scrotum like you? Cause I’m NOT impressed by multi millionaires? :thinking: Idc if someone has money or not.

Bottom line… I think selling already blasted bud as bud is WRONG. FLAT OUT. idc how smart or successful someone is.

How would YOU feel if you grabbed bud from someone that already processed it ?

*Not attacking that guy…just going off what he said.

Also say something funny or entertaining …or go sit in the corner :point_right:…BE FUNNY or go to TIMEOUT.

1 Like

All bud in Europe is blasted ALL defenatly since hhc flowers are in full swing
Not many blast cannabis over here for that purpose that’s Treu

1 Like

5 Likes

Make a closed loop system and pull vac on that bichh,
Good start though, if u pull early youll have no issues with grass/hay smell

2 Likes

One thing people need to focus on, is the reflux in the still. Not all ur terps or water is going to make it over to ur condenser, some will trickle back down into ur main water heater area. If that stuff goes down into ur water, ur just reboiling a shit ton of stuff that will degrade and smell bad. I suggest injecting steam thru a seperate boiler, so that any water that does condense and not make it thru to the terp/hydrosol seperator, can settle at the bottom and not get reheated.

7 Likes

The boss said to send over a quote for one and your consulting.

7 Likes

No problem, send me a dm with any extra 1.5" triclamp parts, u have laying around and any heat exchangers uve got. Ill get something pieced together with parts u already have probably.
Ive got a vessel in mind that works pretty well, i can make it cheap or i can make it easy to run, not gonna get both. Cheap version isnt that much worse than the “easy to run” version, just a $300-400 difference.
If uve ever tried packing a panda for tincture recovery, then tried to get all that shit out, youll see what i mean by cheap vs easy.
Also depends on how many batches ur trying to do in a day, but my system should be able to hold about 10-15lbs at a time. On an 8 hour shift, should be able to do 40-60lbs (roughly 500ml of terps)

6 Likes

is that a hydraulic quick connect on the top of the still? did it come with the still or is that your addition? gotta make things easier to assemble for sure

1 Like

Keep telling yourself that.
What was that tweaker reply all about lol nobody even mentioned money

My reply is to you acting like you know more than @Roguelab when it’s clear you don’t know much about this industry at all.
All you know is whatever bullshit your “camp” tells you.
Who even calls labs camps did you meet this wook at burning man when you got swindled on your conversion disty.

I’ve never seen someone get so reamed out by the entire community when offering free shit. Should tell you where you stand.

And yes I said wook so here comes the copy and paste “you’re so corny” reply :yawning_face:

There’s only a few ppl that have been unanimously clowned on by the entire forum. You’re one of them.

5 Likes

On the bright side, I source some $5 cdts for the company I’m with & I’ll leave great review of them as they’re supposed to be some real stank terps. I don’t think I’ll be disappointed, but ready to show the class they can be found & sourced!

1 Like

I love that it’s on a camp chef. My shit.

1 Like

Right a free lavender still and lbs destined for the compost.

1 Like

I just think that’s some bs to sell bud that’s already been processed…how ever it may be done…it’s bs and deceptive.

:thinking: I wonder how ppl would react IF they were told the truth.

“This bud was already blasted, we got 20% yeild off it…here you can have the scraps from that”

Really though … All jokes aside…how would you feel if you were DOOPED into buying already processed buds?

*Idk if you do that…but golden rule status. I’m pretty sure you wouldn’t want that

I didn’t say that I knew more than him…I don’t think I’m smarter than everyone…not at all. Ive learned quite a bit from many users on here.

Idc…unlike you I’m NOT pressed and thirsty to hold balls like you and some others on here. :grin:

“Oh please please like me, please be my friend”… :roll_eyes: You don’t know but I actually do enjoy talking to most ppl on here…not really you though. Your a clown shoe.

AND I’ve BEEN on here talking sh*t for years. Your just seeing me now.

Also …the person I get my terps from is one of the top authority in the world regarding CDT. An EXPERT. Im not going to disclose they’re info…talk all the sh*t you want about me…please don’t bring my source into this.

Theyre decent ppl. They don’t talk sh*t or do anything wrong to anyone. They’re HONEST and one of the BEST CAMPS in the world.

Also you really are boring me. Say something funny or entertaining or go in timeout

1 Like

:thinking: Giving reviews for a camp you work with is some bs imo. Biased isn’t it?
Don’t get me wrong IF your honest that’s one thing… But most ppl in the terp space are completely full of sht…like to the very top…ALSO

$5 for CDT? DOUBTFUL…prob HDT at best.

I get some real HDT at $3/ml. But only 2-3 cultivars. (Diff source than my main CDT)
I’m going to throw them in sample packs I’m sending out tomorrow. :sunglasses::surfing_man:

So ppl can see the difference. HDT is ok I guess…depends…I’ve had some really good suver haze and Hawaiian haze back in the day. Those were like $10+ / ml though. I prefer CDT though.

FRESH FROZEN LIVE CDT :nerd_face: is best.

*IF your giving honest reviews …well I apologize.
I hate deception and DISHONESTY. Too many ppl in the terp space are LIARS

1 Like
3 Likes