Pricing and demand for bulk auto fem seed?

What is the current demand for quality, proven auto fem seed? What kind of pricing structure exists? I have had some interest in my seeds and want to capitalize on it while continuing to build inventory. Thanks

1 Like

Post some pics. I wanna see…

Hemp or thc?

1 Like

Hemp. See tags!

Shit man, sell them for $2-3, no more than $5, and you should crush it if they are really what you claim them to be!
Edit: But you have to be verified to sell on the forum

2 Likes

Invent a combine head that will harvest them mechanically, and that will sell some seed.

1 Like

I just paid $.15 for CBD Auto Pilot 1.0 from Hilo seeds. I’m seeing most CBD Autos being priced well below a dollar, most of the time it’s below $.50.

2 Likes

If you can get 25 cents a piece, take the money and run!

1 Like

Why feminized? I avoid them like the plague.

4 Likes

Most farmers don’t wanna pull 50% of their field half way through the season.

3 Likes

Pollen drift is a huge problem here. That’s why I ask.

3 Likes

Leave just 1 male & get back to us.

2 Likes

I understand what you’re saying, but as @AgTonik said, the pollen drift in our area is so bad, you wouldn’t notice. Farmer next to me chucked regular seed two years ago with no intention of pulling males. The whole area has been fucked since.

I’m not suggesting fem seed means you don’t have to pull males and hermies, but there’s usually a lot more of your field left afterwards

3 Likes

Understood. Your not gonna fix stupid, ignorant or careless. The cats out of the bag so I expect much much more of this especially with the hint of legalization around the corner. Wait till there selling beans at the gas station.

2 Likes

I bet they stock them next to the sushi.

3 Likes

Right next to the D7

4 Likes

they are thc, i just used the stupid hemp tag bc i cant figure out how to pick different tags

1 Like

I will buy a few to test out

1 Like

Oh well in that case. You’re gonna need to definitely provide more details. Good people here give seeds for free in that category :man_shrugging:

I would go that route for solid proven reviews

2 Likes

What strains?
Late flower Pics please

3 Likes