Prices of disty pretty low...

Half gram carts are going for 40 half g to 60 a full g on the black market in Texas and North Dakota, places with restrictive marijuana laws and hard to source supplies, distillate prices are going down like all other concentrate prices as supply levels out with demand, some places just suck for cannabis.

1 Like

Iā€™m seeing 15 for .5 and 25 for full in houston

Exact prices i see here in the south. Dab darts are still a bit higher($30g) as they dont seem to be cut as muchā€¦ This is single price on the street. The dispensary by my house (trulieve) is getting $65 a g cart or dab darts.

I know there are people bringing semi trucks full of Western medicine down into Texas LOL they are typically paying 6 or 7 per .5 and 10-12 per full

1 Like

Yeah the wholesale price is just about what you mentioned for dirty distillate here. People dont know better. There shit is all cut and they can careless. Its cheap and they get high is all i hear all the time with these pussy sticks. LOL

3 Likes

Yep thatā€™s what I hear as well coming out of Houston

You have No idea how far behind we are
People get locked up 4 to 6 months for 64 plants grow up to 2 years locked up for 200 plants or less
The grow shops we used to have are Some what illagal. Now
Getting cought with mershendise Gives You a money laundring fellloney Wich is worse than cannabis
Getting caught with 2 or more Gives criminal organization
So Many off the dutch growers now grow in belgium or Spain

3 Likes

sounds like texas lol

1 Like

Its the same in south florida, cept the big boys make em themselves over here

1 Like

Thatā€™s really interesting as I have yet to meet someone that actually makes their own distillate down here. Even people that run a closed loop are pretty rare in the sunshine state.

Maybe I just donā€™t know the type of people that grow the type of volume needed to fill a 20l flask.

Most of the people I know doing volume of concentrates like that are importing them from the left coast.

2 Likes

ya theres a few underground labs popping up down in texas too lol

This whole thread is the reason I am gonna be focusing on products outside of carts, syringes (although, I will offer those for now). For everyone in a state like WA, I would suggest building an actual product. Something not on the market currently.

From my experience here in WA, I think the days doing the small batch cannabis thing (carts/oil/flower) will disappear and it will turn into products that fill stores, brands and marketing; and the number of products/labels will drastically reduce to a few reputable brands. You want to be one of those reputable products/brands, and there will be a million people trying to fill the cart/flower/oil space.

My whole line of edible products that donā€™t exist here in 502 will be releasing soon as we are just finishing up some custom packaging.

4 Likes

You donā€™t need to know how to run an spd to build a brand, just a plug and photoshop

1 Like

Oh I get it. Iā€™m just saying I just havenā€™t met many people that do it all in house. Everyone Iā€™ve met down here just buys liters out west and carts it up down here. I know all it takes is a :electric_plug:. Iā€™m pretty hip to what goes on in the streets.

2 Likes

Carts at dispensaries in mi seem to go from 25 1/2g for some pg or mct garbage and 65-80 for a gram cart of live. Distillate is like 50-60 a gram in a syringe but carts are like 45 a half

Lol we are saying the same thing. Iā€™m not saying they make the disty or extracts here, but the brands all day are made here cause labor is cheaper and itā€™s easier to transport a jar than a box of products

2 Likes