Prices of disty pretty low...

Im actually just starting out thats why I ask. Because like a 1/2 gram distillate vape pen sells for $60 retail. So won’t retailers pay in the range of $20-$30 per cartridge? Just asking trying to learn

1 Like

just starting out…

so does that mean you have no idea where you are?
or just no idea how mature markets might be different from where you are?

some places. either early in the game. or as @qma posits, based on political bent.

which is why you’ve been asked more than once Where TF are you?!?

2 Likes

Dispensiaries/end dealers pay 16-20 for distilate carts and 20-30 for really nice cartridges. With retail you are paying for people’s wages/profits

Forgot about locale…
The more conservative your state, the more cannabis products will cost.

4 Likes

Where are you at? :slight_smile:

1 Like

I appreciate the response!

isn’t that still locale based?
how can my state be more conservative than your state, if we’re in the same state?

are not prices different in WA that OH?

1 Like

:thinking:should have wrote city/county… Co springs had much higher prices than either Pueblo or Castle rock

1 Like

which was my point…

where @heisenberg is purchasing probably makes for most of the disconnect in the purchase price.

edit: crap! you wrote “forgot”, I read “forget”. my bad.

1 Like

Hey @Roguelab, what does a gram of your distillate wholesale for in your home town?

35€ wholesale No terps added and 83-85%

5 Likes

More than half is darkweb
25% is medical foundation zuver nuver
25% blackmarket streets
More market for Wax,shatter etc
Distillate is slower but My thing

2 Likes

today that looks like US$40/g… wholesale.

presumably that price reflects the fact that extracts & distillate are not actually allowed under current Dutch cannabis regulations.

does that help with the disconnect @heisenberg?

or at least explain why folks asked where you were located so they could try and answer your question effectively?

1 Like

In Oregon b2b is selling at $9 / g for 90%+ thc

welcome to commoditization

4 Likes

I typically pay more or less retail prices for what Eugene price hunters can find at about $10.75/gram. This is perfectly fine by me for a price but I have seen sales at $9 per gram inside the dispensary. Cannabinoid tests 70% nominal at these prices.

I personally think under $12 per gram is a steal! I realize I am micro quantities and bulk commercial is lower but goodness sakes how much lower can a producer even go and still be ble to sock away two coins to rub together? I once tried to put a price on converting grams of 70% into 99%+ disty but… well it is pretty big lolz so as potency goes up so does cost according to processing.

Can you imagine the day we are paying $12 per gram for D9 isolate? I am curious to learn why some locations ban disty or extracts? Is this for health reasons or a tax thing or ???

3 Likes

That would be a good friend to hold onto. :wink:

1 Like

Lol that I have lived to see the day that stoners from Amsterdam are envious of and very much behind the times of those stoners like me in Oregon? Wow! Times have indeed changed.

6 Likes

In the CA market over the next 18-months, what range do you think vape carts and grams of concentrate will go for, max/min?
Preparing for lows, wondering how low others may be preparing for.
… at least Gov. Cuomo is making a case to keep corporate hands off this cottage industry!

I got into carts and dis my homework on suppliwrs a few yrs back, im ready at any min to say good bye to the juice is nor worth rhw squeeze day is hetting closer and closer.

What ya at now? Hate for things to sour for anyone.

The sane price ive always been, ifs just old been doing ur for a long tjme. On to sonething new. .5ml-7. 1ml 10-12 depending on quantity no cut just 5% terps after doing the sane thing if just gets old.

1 Like