Price reduced on 5 lb CLS

Continuing the discussion from New 15lb closed loop extractor:

Item: New Pharmgold 15lb closed loop extractor

Price: Reduced 50K

Still not a 15lb extractor. And nowhere near worth 50k. Looking at 3k at best

5 Likes

Why did we need a new thread to sell the same item?

2 Likes

Cuz the other one had to many people saying it wasn’t worth the asking price

3 Likes

Because he got ripped into for trying to say this shit is a 15lb cls and is doing it again.
15lbs of solvent maybe LMFAO

4 Likes

Well if those of us who are “the chosen ones” can figure out how to merge this and the prior thread.

I looked, but dont think I can figure out how.

The Haskell pump on it is worth 3k alone

2 Likes

The 15 lbs is based off of grey wolfs packing per sqaure inch chart, and grinding it. Ive never used it but ive gotten 7#s in a 4x48 so in theory it could be possible. Unfortunately those machines where really expensive when they came out but have very lil resale value, the one i could have boight he paid a lil less than 100k with the compressor and massive air dryer and it ended up being sold for 5k with less than 10 runs on it.

1 Like

Based on his 12x12 collection… Idc how much you can fit in the column. You can only fit like 20lbs of solvent in that collection pot

3 Likes

Could you imagine bringing a product to market and only taking home 5% of what you were asking. Brutal

2 Likes

Not unless he was recovering upon injection

2 Likes

True im talking about the cls. My first post in the other thread said 5k and that was everything listed. I wouldn’t pay 3k for a used haskall

1 Like

Plus it doesn’t come with the compressor which is the majority of the cost of the Haskell.

I do feel sorry for the bro. Sucks… real expensive lesson.

3 Likes

Ya the collection wont hold that much, the one i saw was only a single tube, maybe that one is only meant for 1 tube at a time. I only know what grey wolf told me when i was thinking about buying it, it was so cheap i thougjt it was stolen and then talked to the grey wolf and the other guy who installed it that passed away urs back. I don’t remember his name now

1 Like

Ya i felt bad for him, half way was gonna buy it just to piece out the ancillary equipment. The air dryer alone was worth 10-15k used and the compressor a lil less.

1 Like

Is the air dryer really that expensive? Fuck

2 Likes

The one he had was, im not to familiar with them but i googled while i was there looking at it and that was the going price for the model he had, it was the size of a refrigerator and i thonk dont quote me but also some kinda chiller. I think it was a grizzly something if I remember right but it was 6-7 yrs ago so i could be wrong. The compressor alone cost more used than he got for the whole package

I’d be surprised if you could get 5 lbs into a 4*48 column. Best I’ve gotten in one of those is 2.5 lbs

1 Like

Really? I fit 4 on a normal day and really close to 5 if I take my time packing it.

3 Likes

Easiest way ive found is to use a 3” column to pack down a 4”, i get 5 always and more if ground or really dry.

2 Likes