Price of pounds in maine

What are pounds going for in maine right now? Have people making quotes all over the place for similar quality buds.

600-4000

8 Likes

Lol this basically sums it up. Just had a friend telling me how lbs are selling for $500 (outs obviously) but for the fire your talking 2800-4000 for the real fire. Cannaclaus comes to mind when thinking about the real high end.

2 Likes

Let’s see some pics.

1 Like

Here most people will take what you offer. 2-300 is the starting point

1 Like

$500? Man is that last years hemp??

1 Like

:face_with_raised_eyebrow: I’ve been seeing indoors fire indoors for 14 and decent indoors for 12… then some people say 2 and up :hushed:. Outdoors 3-6.

Lol who is paying 4000 for what. This Is the first time I’ve heard that number

1 Like

I’m looking for a 90’s Acura :slight_smile:

Rumor has it Dan Bilzerian paid $6k for purple punch P’s

1 Like

Where are you in Maine?

Can you tell the difference between deps and indoors?

1 Like

Last year my guy said he paid 3600 for payton. Now he doesnt??? I understand its old now.

Southern Maine is like 1300-1800lb and falling.

I’ve heard of guys sitting on 500lbs of indoors willing to do 8-900…

2 Likes

Central Maine. Without a dought I can tell the difference. 100 percent fire indoors a get it fresh all year

Is this hemp buds? Or real tree?

The $1300-$1800 is straight flame. Better than most tree in the country.

The 800-900 is just a rumor, and you would probably have to buy 100+ lbs

1 Like

I’ve heard of flower for under $1000, deps, in 50-100 pound increments so yes. It exists. Thats on west coast and that was 4 months ago.

$800for a half p right now in southern Maine. 30+% fire.

Boo boo indoor/greenhouse(not many in maine that do winter greenhouse) work packs are easy at 13-14

Curaleaf selling $60 zips :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Jesus fuck

Thats actually fucking awesome

Welcome to the market for the last 4 years, Cali deps (if you’re not a custy) has damn near always been sub 1k

3 Likes