*PRICE DROP* Delta 8 Clear/Amber (450$) Free overnight shipping!

Bump!

Lol maybe read before you jump my shit. That was only mentioned to demonstrate it’s a sloppy photocopy of the same COA for 2 separate batches.

COAs I was assured by Tre could be confirmed with the lab that has never even bothered to return an email less a phone call.

I’m not jumping your shit. just pointing out that “informational only” is a perfectly normal appellation to find on ones D8/D10/HHC/TNC. Because there is no required testing beyond “input tests as hemp”.

Ok, so you were using that part just to demonstrate these where photocopies…others reading along may well not be as savvy, and believe that there IS compliance testing for D8. Would you deny them that knowledge?

if you made 100kg batch, tested it, and sold it as individual kg’s, would you not photocopy the COA 99 times so as to provide one to each of those customers?

I sure as fuck would.

I have stuff tested on a weekly basis too…but that doesn’t mean I go get a new COA on what’s still on the shelf from last week. absolutely selling stuff that was tested more than two months ago. should COA’s expire? probably. I believe that has been implemented in at least one Rec market.

not saying you don’t have cause. just pointing out that the practice of photocopying a COA is not, in and of itself, a crime against huge manatees.

6 Likes

cyclopath has more hours read on this site than anyone I can think of, off the top of my head. if they call you out for something, it’s best to assume that you are in the wrong before getting defensive.

3 Likes

Maybe if you used the search feature you would see the lab in question is far less than reputable, resides over 1000 miles away, and the dates on the poorly photocopied papers date months prior to the purchase.

Imagine someone asking if you had a COA for 2 separate orders as they were having issues with the product, and you pull out those papers as your proof only proof. They ask if you just photocopied the one from last time, is it a good time to inform them it’s for informational purposes only? Seems beside the point.

At least 4/5ths were destroyed as it couldn’t be given away to anyone who had touched it. COAs aside the product spoke for itself.

…it never occurred to me to try that.

You seem to be under the misapprehension that I’m saying your claims are baseless…I’m merely pointing out that some of the data points you’re using have other more innocent explanations.

2 Likes

You’re right, I was. Thanks for pointing that out. Sorry I didn’t really read your response initially, as it’s a sore subject that I don’t really care to be involved in any further than I already have.

1 Like

Bump!

Happy Friday Future Fam,

Bump!

1 Like

Bump!

Happy Friday Future Fam,

Bump!

Good morning Future Fam,

Bump!

Happy Tuesday Future Fam,

Bump!

Bump!

Happy Friday Future Fam

Bump!

Happy Monday!

Bump

Happy Monday Future Fam,

Bump!

I would tell you to kick rocks and GTFO if you were my customer.

the entitled Karen vibes are strong with this one.
customer service is a thing but it has limits, you were told your options, you refused to play along and instead came here to cry and whine to the manager hoping to garner support for your sad cause.

customers are the worst, and toxic problem customers get the fucking boot.
the customer is always right has always been a crock of shit and nowadays there is less and less downside, if any at all, for telling them to rightfully fuck all the way off

1 Like

Bump!

drop the CB9 already broski !!!

1 Like