2 Likes

Take the brass fitting off

@ToOmUcH
It doesn’t appear to be removable

It’s 1/4 male flare, it states

It’s removable 100% take 2 crescent wrenches and unscrew that brass piece

2 Likes

1 Like

Ill put the gauge between the cold trap and pump. Im using a simple rubber hose unlike that metal looking one seen in the pic.
Should i buy the Thermocoupler gauge tube sensor? Looks like one end would plug into the bank of my pump.
Should i buy the Flange adapter?
If so, i assume its to plug the gauge into that steel 3 way thing. Not sure of its name or where to find it

@ToOmUcH

you’ve been plenty of help already, but can i trouble u for a link to this adapter in your pic? I can’t find them.

1 Like

go on ebay and look for 3 way t kf-25 , and then look for the kf-25 to 1/4 npt adapter and then you need the centering rings and clamps

Highly inaccurate

These aren’t vacuum connections. Not for SPD.

Use better vac connects. Not evacuation hvac connects.

oh yeah forgot to tell you if it’s not from summit its garbage … my bad bro didnt mean to steer you wrong lmao

2 Likes

i have no idea what the fk they are using i am not a fan of Across International i just got raped for a 90 dollar kf25 to 24/40 adapter from them my asshole still hurts …

1 Like

:joy::rofl::joy:

Always sucks getting taken advantage like that

I have shitty bullseyes. I would like to get something capable of Bluetooth. Kinda glad I’m not looking for a unicorn gauge anymore one that is accurate below 1 micron and above 1 micron though.

1 Like

I mean the HVAC connections. They aren’t really leak free. The sensors that have HVAC connections are typically not as accurate as say a bullseye with kf25

you stated multiple times , nothing is leak free its how much, your not wrong

That shitty across international glass probably isnt getting any help from a fkn k 25 on the sensor lol

@spdking can u steer me to a leak free vacuum connections for my yellow jacket 69075? @ToOmUcH thank u