Pressure cooker for sterilization in Mushroom Grows

Hello Future Fam,

I had a interaction with a customer that is looking to purchase a large USA MADE Pressure Cooker for sterilization purposes, I am Looking online trying to do some basic information on how that tool is used in that process in order to find the customer something that will work for him.

Just looking for any leads on any companies that you may know of or have ordered thru with success. Also any links to articles or websites that can help me better understand the process better.

Please & Thank you

3 Likes

How big is large? 55 gallon barrel big?

Have you tried Google? American pressure cooker is an actual company name.

8 Likes

Restaurant supply stores

2 Likes

All American is the brand you’re looking for.

4 Likes

I have 4 of them. Built like tanks, they will last forever. Metal to metal seals = lifetime of us.

They have lots of good info, and they have big spoons.

All the supplies you will need.

Here are your canners.

6 Likes

Lol good luck on an all American. Going to have to look at smaller mom and pop shops with one on the shelf

@MillerliteRN damn you with 4

2 Likes

Having multiple canners saves hours in front of the flow hood.

3 Likes

Oh of course!

1 Like

My understanding is he has a budget of around 500 for the pressure cooker

1 Like

The 41 quart is about $500 if you can find one

2 Likes

This guys solid?

1 Like

Damn dude high demand for these things? I guess i got on this train late AF :smile:

2 Likes

It’s because of the virus.

1 Like

Yes, that’s the one. The demand is nuts this year. Kind of like finding mason jars right now.

3 Likes

Again im just starting to learn these waters but is there any money to be made in selling this kind of equipment? Seems like all the tools are so non descriptive and have such a wide use that you can order all of it online

I have at least 1000 quart jars, not being used.

4 Likes

100% correct. Everything can be gotten online.

2 Likes

There’s a used one on eBay at $275 right now plus $40 shipping.

1 Like

As long as we’re on the mushroom topic, @Izambard_K_Brunel are you aware of these little tiny mushrooms that grow in Wales?

Of course … First thing i ever took, every year we would come off the mountain with bags full, fingers all blue, trippin our faces off lol.

They grow everywhere, councils started to put down a chemical to stop them, they would be growing in school playing fields and all sorts, anywhere that was green and damp… ( all of wales )
Now you got to go to the mountain. But still more than you could ever pick.

6 Likes