Preroll cone filling machine new arrival 65-98-109mm

What if I dont pay and still provide you that in America insight? I’m all for american made, point me in the direction to support those that make it possible for us all. Otherwise, I’ll continue as I always have. Supporting all nations and their manufacturing Headquarters.

I dare you to understand, I can definitely get a better price.

I have no idea what you’re talking about. Are you drunk?

3 Likes

Samples reviewed from overseas = discounted

How bad are you at negotiating?

I don’t negotiate for spinning wheels of shit engineering

1 Like

Well, that just sounds like a personal experience/problem I’d be willing to try to assist. I don’t judge businesses overseas for trying to work with us. I work on communicating to improve that business for future purchases.

No alcohol necessary in explaining my always dated views. (Like working together). I can’t please everyone nor care too.

Even when you get the people making these machines to post video - they just post an hour of video sitting next to the machine lol

I think this was a viewing for a client too

1 Like

There you go. Good example for them to not compare with. @CEMAINSTRUMENT don’t make bad videos like this.

It looks impressive.

I assure you it is not.

4 Likes

@CEMAINSTRUMENT

Hey Jack, please show us all a video of this preroll machine working thru each step and then show us how tight cone is packed and what 10 cones weigh when finished.

Your video is too short and not showing your machine at all

4 Likes

109mm TIP26 0.75gram/per cone
tight packed.

What material did you test with?

2 Likes

LOM MACHINE full automatic industrial preroll filling machine

1 Like

Looks like a hunk of shit. What material is in those cones?

2 Likes

Yeah,Put your sticky bull shit into the pre roll cone,its coming out finised products.

We upgrade the low nosiy filling and sticky shit material filling,Its very important to filling

also it must use RAW material Pre roll cone,finish :heart_eyes:

It is just for test material

But what are you actually using for “test material”

Tea? Tobacco? Ground cannabis/hemp flowers(CBD, CBG, fiber production)? Ground rose petals? All of these can vary in density and how sticky the material is so we would like to know what material you use for testing.

we tested with tea leaf with very sticky 100% VG, our clients can not send us real samples, for cannabis is illegal in China.

Last I heard it was just fiber and seed products, no cannabinoids. This is why we like to know what the testing material is as it may not be similar enough in density and stickiness as our materials…you could also test in an area where a form of hemp flowers are legal or partner with someone who can test it where it’s legal

1 Like