Premiumcarts.com Authentic CCELL for Sale (Tri-State/New England area)

Hi guys,

I would like to introduce PremiumCarts.com the website has been launched just today. Our main focus is the wholesale distribution of premium cartridges from the original trusted manufacturers within the Tri-State and New England area.

While the website is new, our business is not. We are one of the largest vape and alternative counter-culture product distributors in the NY tri-state area. We have two warehouses. One in Long Island, NY, and another in Hartford, CT along with many micro-distribution points that we are creating within our serviced areas by partnering up with retailers to supply premium cartridges for resale to consumers and businesses. Making it easier for folks within our serviced areas to simply even have their local smoke or vape shop place orders with us which can be delivered to them the same or next day in most cases making it very easy to access premium hardware.

Our focus is to cater to businesses now within the CBD/Hemp space along with those involved in the legal cannabis market and be their distributor of choice for premium hardware in our regional area. We have been distributing cartridges/disposables to co-packers/brands that we work with for some time now.

PremiumCarts currently has 100% authentic CCELL cartridges (M6T10, TH210) in stock available for sale. We will add a couple of more cartridges to our website in the next few weeks once they are in stock.

• We will also launch another website for iKrusher products. We are the exclusive iKrusher distributor in the tri-state area along with RI and VA. We will have a team ready very shortly that is going to work very closely with brands, research labs, and extraction facilities.

If you have any questions I can try to answer them here however the best thing to do would be to simply email sales@premiumcarts.com with any questions.

thank you

2 Likes

CCELL® POLYCARBONATE SILVER CARTRIDGE 1ML (M6T10)

This cartridge is designed to work with very thick oil.

This cartridge has a press on mouthpiece. Once secured it can not be opened. This cartridge requires an Arbor Press to press on the mouthpiece and can not be pressed by hand.

• Patented CCELL® Ceramic
  • Polycarbonate housing
  • FDA certified food grade Stainless Steel center post
  • Press-On CCELL® clear flat plastic mouthpiece
  • Oil intake: 4 x 2.0mm
  • Tank Volume: 1ml
  • Standard 510 Thread
  • For best result, pair it with CCELL® Vaporizer Battery
  • Sold in Pack of 100
  • Dimension: 10.5mm x 67.9mm

PremiumCarts.com

1 Like

CCELL® TH210 GLASS CARTRIDGE WITH CERAMIC MOUTHPIECE 1ML
This cartridge is designed to work with very thick oil.

• Patented CCELL® Ceramic
  • Glass housing
  • FDA certified food grade Stainless Steel center post
  • Press-On Ceramic mouthpiece
  • Oil intake: 4 x 2.0mm
  • Tank Volume: 1ml
  • Standard 510 Thread
  • For best result, pair it with CCELL® Vaporizer Battery
  • Sold in Pack of 100
  • Dimension: 44.71mm x 10.65mm

PremiumCarts.com

1 Like

do you take cash , money orders

1 Like

Lota of peep definitely needing this now.

@anon56994712 if directly purchasing from us. Yes, long as you have an approved B2B account with us. We can accept cash, money orders even credit cards, and crypto. Granted for cash transactions you have to be in our serviced regional area and have a commercial location. We won’t do home deliveries even if you are a licensed business.

I should have clarified earlier. Businesses which are located especially within the tri-state area and we are supplying over 5K carts. We can deliver to you depending on when an order is placed we could do the same or next-day delivery if the items are in stock.

As I mentioned earlier we do work with some retailers both in Connecticut and NY who we supply too. Technically those who don’t have a B2B account with us can buy these cartridges through a retail channel especially if you don’t need larger quantity cartridges.

1 Like

What about a back alley type cash deal that’s more my style

11 Likes

Gonna have to get virtual office eh

I am more than happy to direct you to one of our retail partners who would be more than happy to take your cash in broad daylight.

I like to clarify two things.

Sourcing these cartridges or any future cartridges through one of our retail partners isn’t standard retail pricing but bulk pricing in play long as your buying quantity. It should all work out.

• More importantly the M6T10 Polycarbonate housing cartridges are 1000 in a box. They are not within foam trays. They are 100 in a blister tray…a box has 10 of these.
3 Likes

Just a quick update. We now have the clear round plastic tips in stock as well.

Out of curiosity, where you at in the tri-state? I am by Rockland / Bergen / Passaic

Our main warehouse is located in Hartford, Connecticut and we have a location in New Hyde Park, Long Island as well. The products can be picked up or delivered to a business address where you are. We pretty much cover your area.

2 Likes

CCELL M6T210 Starting at $2.15

Quantity-based discounts are available for those who are doing 5K-20K+ cart orders.