PPE ( Personal Protective Equipment) in Southern California, Ready to Ship ( Prices Below)

Hello and Good afternoon,

My name is Michael Barron and I work for my family owned, minority owned custom packaging supply company; New World Packaging.

My father, John Barron, started out in the medical industry selling PPE (personal protective equipment) and eventually moved into manufacturing and distributing custom packaging for medical devices, among other product groups. Under the name Primary Packaging Resources (an ISO 9001:2015 certified company), our medical operation has been around for over 30 successful years supplying big names all across North America.

Over a year ago, New World Packaging was created to manufacture and distribute stock and custom packaging to cannabis brands in all legal markets.

I am aware of the high usage of PPE in the Cannabis space; and with the current state of the world, we are experiencing a world wide shortage of PPE. That is why we are now offering PPE to any market in need.

We have a large stock of all the items (below) in our warehouse in southern california ready to ship the next day. But stock for all PPE items are going quickly.

Of course, operations of our full service packaging design, manufacturing and distribution are still in full operation for every type of cannabis packaging product.

As far as PPE goes, we are currently offering:

Please reach out with a quantity if you would like to see if there is a better price break.

Prices shown are starting costs.

KN95 respirator, CE and FDA approved

KN95’s @ $3.85 ea

20/box. 50 boxes/case

3 PLY surgical masks/dust masks

3 PLY’s @ $.75 ea

50/box. 40 boxes/case

5mil Black, powder-free, nitrile gloves (small, medium, large, xlarge sizes available:

Starting at $175.00/case, 10 boxes of 100 per case. We do not split cases on gloves.

8oz gel hand sanitizer w/ pump

24units per box, $4 ea/ $96 a box

1 gel gallon sanitizer w/ pump

4 units per box, $32 ea/ $128 a box

Face shields

$3.50 ea, 192 in a box.

We will have N95 NIOSH approved respirators in our warehouse very soon.

All costs are included in the price you see except shipping costs.

Please reach out to me at michael@newworldpackaging.com to discuss anything I listed above or please feel free to give me a call @ 949 630 8288.

Thank you!

Stay safe and healthy!

with best regards,

Michael R. Barron

New World Packaging
Business Growth and Sales Representative
ISO 9001-2015 Certified Company
Certified MBE

Personal: (949) 630-8288
Office: (949) 389-0100
Fax: (949) 831-3549

26945 Cabot Road, Ste. #101