Powder CBD Distillate

I know I remember hearing about some CBD distillate in powder form at a couple trade shows…

Anyone on here have that, or have access to it?
Looking for T-compliant or ND.

Looking for something like this, but would rather get it from the community than buy it retail online.
https://treehousehemp.com/broad-spectrum-powder/

@THCremediation grinds their distillate and makes it a powder for easily handling.

3 Likes

Is that what it is? Just ground up crystallized distillate?

1 Like

I believe so, if it had other ingredients to keep it in powder for the potency would be much lower, and they dont advertise anything else in it.

1 Like

very true. makes sense! I’ll hit em up

Why don’t you just make or buy isolate?

1 Like

It isn’t for me… It’s for one of our white label clients.

1 Like

Freeze disty with ln2 → mill → package → profit

3 Likes

They want distillate that is chopped up and made into a powder over isolate? TBH, I don’t even know what that would look like, or if it would work.

Because people want the ease of a powder but with minor cannabinoids present as well.

1 Like

They are looking for broad spectrum CBD distillate in powder form, yes. I have heard of it before, but thought it was more than just ground up distillate. But I am not 100% sure… It might be just that

Grinded up distillate isn’t even really a powder, and doesn’t make it easy. Its still sticky and hard to work with.

I’ve personally never seen it, so I can’t vouch for that.

click on the link… that’s what I am looking for

1 Like

its not sticky at all until you heat it up. Its also MUCH easier to handle a bucket of powder vs a hard chunk of crashed distillate stuck in a jar, that requires melting and praying it doesnt break. Have you ever touched a crystlized cbd distillate? its dry and sticks to nothing.

1 Like

I have never seen crystallized distillate, no. I mainly work with distillate (in its normal, non-crystallized form), and CBD Isolate. Maybe I’m just picturing it coming out way differently than it actually does lol

Just saw. It looks different than I expected lol.

It looks weird, right?

But yeah, once distillate crystallizes, it’s hard as a rock. Gotta melt it compeltely, which takes forever. Then it recrystallizes and you gotta do it again next time you use it.
I have not worked with powdered distillate myself, but the big selling point is “ease of use.”

2 Likes

https://future4200.com/uploads/default/original/3X/0/2/02e3ec3d46b7dcbb380763c81193feda47404d47.jpeg

It honestly looks like CBD distillate melted and mixed with Maltodextrin lol