Pounds of gas to material ratio

Or in fewer steps…

Dab. Done.

3 Likes

Ooo

U R exactly right!!!

I thought he asked how to get rid of the terps he didn’t like

2 Likes

That is exactly what @Lemonade_dave was asking.

If you add an estimate on how much you lost, then he can compare a rinse to the spin.

Scale & desired end point make all the difference. Small centrifuges are dirt cheap.

Did you get those at the store? :smirk:

3 Likes

Flattered :wink:. Honestly I don’t think you KNOW the joy these comments bring me!!! Compared to the best? Wow!!

I’m only Roughly 1200-1500miles from any “store”…

Lucky fucks!!!

Y’all just keep changing the way for the rest of us and I’ll keep following!

Love u guys!

1 Like

Also not store bought :wink:

I find unspun more fun.

Unless we are discussing the cyclecide human centrifuge, in which case spun can also be quite amusing

Edit: apologies for the debris, it’s personal meds in a used jar that has now been in and out of my pocket for a week.

5 Likes

Put all your biomass in that spaceship ride at the fair lmao

2 Likes

I’m also using 6x48 inch and 4x48 inch tubes. I’ve been doing 3.5 lbs solvent to 1 lb. plant matter, I would do 4/1 but I’m being conservative right now, trying to dial in my recovery rate. I discovered one of my TRS-21 pumps was performing at less than 50% recovery rate through process of elimination. So I’m currently just using one TRS-21 for recovery; takes longer but recovery rate is over over 80%.

2 Likes

Hey Lemonade_dave !

I run a closed loop system and have .5lb, 1lb and 2lb material columns, at max compacity for every 2lbs of material you want to use 5 lbs of solvent, for every 1lb of material use 2.5 lbs of solvent for .5lb material 1.25lb solvent, I have ran this equation on each material column and have produced beautiful product with decent yield. Hope I could help xx

2 Likes

7 pounds of isobutane to 1000 grams of material. Straight through, no soaks at all. Averaging 19% return on about 500 runs that have been tested this way. Potency tests are averaging 86% total cannabinoids and 75% total potential thc. This is all dry trim and dry flower runs.

6 Likes

wow i run substantially more tane than everyone else does. i push 10 / 15 to 1. no soak straight through in shorty columns.

2 Likes

if you do a second push on a sleeve i found if you refreeze at -100f immediately your tane wont over soke your material. it will come out a touch darker but you can get another 20 to 30 gram of quality product on 2lbs of material

2 Likes

I’m running 4 lb gas to 1 lb material with stellar results I was doing 3 to 1 but seeing highe feild with 4 to 1

2 Likes

@doc_simple reckons he might should build a spaceship with a built-in centrifuge…

3 Likes

on a large enough scale that would create artificial gravity for your spacecraft

2 Likes

Can you explain to me how.high my temp must be when i have the glob in the vac Chamber ? I just cant get the cookie texture i want ! I read and see on youtube but they all dont wipp it ? So do i have to whip it after blasting and scraping it on parchment ? Or do i wipp it during run in vac but on what heat Celsius ? I know not above 130 but i have tried all sorts of temps but it just wont turn from shatter ro honeycomb … I see your diamonds and sauce man soooooooo Dream ful i will sleep this night ! Greetz from across the ocean in cold rainy Holland

See is for cookie…

(no seriously @Igniter: click on the link to see how to make cookies…)

2 Likes

130 is farenheit. You realize that ?

good point.

once decarbed at 130C, it presumably won’t harden up no matter what how much it’s whipped.

1 Like

Changing from shatter to Honey comb
If iT shatters iT should be Ok
But i think he is Pulling to hard a vac on things and to long

3lbs of solvent per 1lb of material ftw