Potential Partnerships: Looking for space to sub-lease in Colorado

Good evening everyone,

My current laboratory is in a non-ideal space. While our current space gets the job done, we would love to find a new location.

We are a THC remediation lab, in addition we also offer affordable potency testing. We are working on getting our full ISO 17025 accreditation for potencies as well.

We are also able to convert cbd isolate into cbn, but are extremely limited because of our space.

We do our THC remediation via CPC, we can process ~300Kg per month right now, but have the investor backing to grow. However we cannot grow in our current space.

We are located in Denver, Colorado. I wanted to reach out to the community to see if there are any labs around us that have space they would be willing to sub-lease? We would love to join forces with another laboratory if anyone is interested.

We would be willing to do free in house potencies for whoever we work with. We can also discuss how we can work together with THC remediation and cbn as well.

Please DM me if you are seriously interested in this offer as we are looking to make a move as soon as possible.

If anyone has any questions please let me know.

Cheers,
-Kyle

Let me know if vegas interests you at all.

1 Like

I hope the best for you guys! I would put you guys in our shop but it’s going to be Northern California

1 Like

We’re actually going to go check out the CBD IO our in Vegas next week, maybe we can schedule a time to stop by. Thanks for the reply I appreciate it!

Dang I definitely appreciate the offer, I’ll reach out if it gets desperate. Ideally trying to stay in Colorado.

1 Like

Of course relocation would be very very ideal just throwing it out there, feel free to reach out if things don’t work out else were :slight_smile:

For sure I will be there at CBD.io as well. Would love to show you our place.

1 Like