Potential lab manager position Medford OR

I work for a hemp processing company in southern Oregon just outside Medford. We’re interested in potentially hiring a lab director to help with the build out and management of a newer, larger facility who has experience with large scale ethanol extraction and wiped film distillation. End product is bull cbd distillate. We’re currently operating in a smaller capacity and the new facility is still in the early stages of planning. Current throughput is 700-1,000 pounds a week through a cup15. A chemistry degree would be desirable, but provable experience in the field is most important. Not looking to hire someone immediately, more interested in finding the right person.

5 Likes

That’s an impressive volume for the cup15! I work with a small group of consultants, collectively we can offer help with scaling your operation if you are interested.

1 Like

I have a degree in chemistry and I am currently a PhD candidate in organic chemistry. I work as a consultant in Industrial hemp processing. Message me if you care to chat.