Post deleted due to negative responses. God bless

What kind of “high clientele” processing tech company measures temperature in farenheit and writes their pitch sheets like an MLM ad on Facebook?

@Rowan does have better things to do, which often includes calling our green tax snake oil men who try to prey on the wrong people. $120,000/month? What kind of meth are you smoking dude?

If you work with such reputable and large companies why don’t you get one of them on here and give a testimonial? Surely if your services and machines are worth it then someone would be willing to come defend your honor right?

8 Likes

Heeeeey dude do you want to make $3000 A WEEK from your OWN HOME!?!?!? Be your own boss!!! FFE huns!

5 Likes

if you pay for first and last you’ve paid enough for a larger evaporator… why would ANYONE sign up for this?

5 Likes

was that the post he deleted?

2 Likes

Ive always wanted a draw bridge got any of those? Ill just call and ask

2 Likes

Biggest in the industry Instagram, they’re so huge they need a private account and post lots of pictures of cash to prove it. This guy/group wreaks of scam.

!peg)

1 Like

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

:man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming:

3 Likes

I don’t think anyone here is being negative. I think everyone here is being realistic. Like if someone can buy a piece of labware for the price you can lease it in 2months w/o having to sacrifice product, then it’s safe to assume they’re going to buy the piece of labware.

Yes we have several different versions of drawbridges! Please send your real name, address, phone number, email, ss#, a copy of your birth certificate, bank information etc. and we’ll be sure to get our catalog out to you asap. Thank you

4 Likes

Hey everyone these bridges are flying out the door! But never fear, we are making more as we speak. We also do customization so please just let us know what your needs are and we will do all we can to provide the exact bridge for you. :v::100:

2 Likes

Just. Wow.

1 Like

im looking for a real specfic bridge…im looking for an EXACT copy of the SF bridge. It has to be completely constructed out of vibranium. I need towers built on the tops for my pegasus’ which are just about to give birth if anyone is looking for a baby pegasus. You see im a verified vendor

15 Likes

My friend you know we got you covered! Again just reach out to one of our CSRs, they’re available 24/7, they’ll hold your hand the whole way, even for that very first walk across your bridge! 1-800-UGT-TOOK
And as always mention the fam deal and it’s buy one get one at twice the price. :heart::v:

3 Likes

By the way what bloodline or stables are your Pegasus from? Asking for a friend :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

bro i think you forgot the italics on that one, I was about to hit you up for a baby pegasus :joy::joy::joy:

5 Likes

bro who is kidding…LOL

To answer @4D7 the bloodlines of my pegasus’ are from Poseidon and Medusa themselves. These are the real deal greek mythogical pegasus’.

These are rumored to been owned by the man “zeus” himself. Pompano Zeus if you know him

8 Likes

This is like if that Brosiden shit met that Medusa - and they had a baby. And then, meanwhile, that crazy aphrodite bitch and Hermes Snowflake met and had a baby. And by some miracle, those two babies met and fucked - this would be the pegasus that they birthed.

5 Likes

Well I should’ve known you would have only the best of the best. So in all seriousness (just for a second) I breed and train Belgian Malinois for personal protection and sport protection (seriousness ends now :joy:) I’m wondering if we could maybe do a cross breeding with your Pegasus?

3 Likes

Watching everyone chase this scammer off was glorious lol.

@anon31824089, nice try man, go peddle your wears somewhere else.

3 Likes