Possible New Laws This Week?

That place has been useless since they started charging for parking

lol it is pretty lame they started charging but most stores validate parking now.

1 Like

These days if I canā€™t find it at the cheap ass outlets in Thornton then I probably donā€™t need it, haha

1 Like

Enforcement doesnā€™t happen like that in ā€œlegalā€ markets.

It looks like - not being able to renew your business license. Getting hit with fines on your taxes. Losing your liquor and tobacco licenses so you can no longer purchase and resell.

The worst Iā€™ve seen so far is people having their materials seized and getting warning letters from the FTC and FDA.

There was a sheriff from Colorado on my webinar about D8 last week - he was very clear that they are looking towards enforcement actions - seizures, etc. There already. The new regulations will be out soonish from the CDPHE - and you better follow them or youā€™ll get hit with negligence. Only takes twice and you cannot work in hemp in Colorado anymore.

You know what Iā€™m saying?

Thereā€™s only been a couple of news briefs on people getting arrested and mostly that was head shops selling D8 that was actually D9. -shrug-

I stopped concerning myself with the subject and feel relieved. I do have my Google news set for anything d8 and stay in-the-knowā€¦ But if Texas cops know all about it and feel they canā€™t do anything. Play ballā€¦

My local PD wonā€™t go near the subject.

1 Like

what has local pd said?

They just want it legalized already.
They canā€™t chase after Hemp.

1 Like

My local PD told me it was made from Hemp and was legal. Waiting for the state to change the law and felt like it would be soon.

@moveweight
did you see all three of the bills that past the state house?

5.0% medical
2oz of concentrates class B (instead of a drop = instant prison)
and 1oz of flower a class C, with a $500 fine

2 Likes

Iā€™m glad theyā€™re finally ending felonies for hash, that shitā€™s always been absurd. That was a big part of my concern about the Delta 8 shit in Texas

2 Likes

Alabamaā€¦ ALABAMAā€¦just passed medical

2 Likes

Louisiana is next

2 Likes

Yeah but Iā€™m not holding my breath till it passes the Senate. Then that 5% cap is still crap but Iā€™ll take the card and swap the meds outā€¦

3 Likes