Position filled

And you actually hmu on my old post “looking for extraction opportunities in Oklahoma (Tulsa area resident)” after seeing my experience

2 Likes

Appreciate the responses. I’ll be touching base with all to establish time frames today… For conference calls starting tomorrow. Just preparing a hit list of qualifying questions. Have a great day.

What is your target threw put a day? I’m assuming distillate and different concentrates. I’ve taken labs from 100 lbs to 2000 lbs a day (1-14 hour shift) with n-butane. The concentrate program from 10 lbs to 200 lbs all in the same shift.

1 Like

You’re too kind

5 Likes

I can think of maybe 5 guys that fit your descriptions and we all own our own companies or are already a major part of a company. That’s why I was asking if you had specific machinery in mind because I know some great lab directors that could fit that role and would need some help growing on the business side but on the technical extraction side they’d crush it.

Your asking for an industry pro that’s also got business savvy and management skills and GMP/engineering background. Typically from what I’ve seen hiring 6+ lab directors over the past year or so you kind of have to decide if you want a tech savvy extractor lab director and teach them tracking and business or a business savvy engineer type that isn’t superrr up to date in extraction. Typically there are several departments handling this one job description you have listed. That’s why I was trying to get specifics from you to maybe send a couple people your way.

5 Likes

Hahaha that was my thought. I’m like I gotta tell some of my homies they’re 1 in a million more often apparently

5 Likes

I’ll double down on this as I can agree someone is probably going to be dated in one area after focusing on another. Well rounded experience can be expected. Anything you’re not up to date on I’d expect you to admit and not try and pitch for initial build out. If you’re confident in a closed loop operation then pitch it. Distillate and isolate. Cool.

I don’t think that would be up to us. Equipment in mind? Current with industry.

Example:
I’d expect someone to be bad ass in CLS to not be up to speed with CBN sops and would need the consult.

Communicate your own plan is the goal. Not have us say hey we want everything. I’d expect a plan for growth and expansion. Buying all that equipment and being stretched out and not focused isn’t the initial goal.

If you’re pumping out CBN chances are good you can mop the floor in the lab but that doesn’t speak to the other needs.

Target thru put should be something you provide with your draft. Again, they want to pay for interested parties to build a draft of a potential build out based on parameters given. Like property size / budgets.

One thing I’ve learned is I cannnot estimate the initial budgets potential threw put.

But what if you can have someone who’s both :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::man_shrugging:t3:

1 Like

Then he or she is apparently 1 in a million :roll_eyes:
In a world with multiple billions … Chances are good you truly all are 1 in a million for being in this industry.

It’s a THC license focus starting. Hemp can be chapter 2 of the success.

1 Like

I’ll say that, as someone coming from the technical side, moving to consulting and starting my own company has been a crash course in business. But the learning is quick if you’re already at this level.

But as you said, anyone that fits this description makes decent money doing their own thing on their own time, and moving to OK to work 40-60hr+ weeks would have to come with some sort of serious compensation package.

5 Likes

Congratulations on that. Can see the hustle. This is definitely a 40-60hr commitment. Being your own boss is the most rewarding thing you can do for yourself. This would be considered a partnered position but we’re looking to be in the pit crew and sponsor position for this race and we want a driver who deserves a custom car built to their specs. I don’t fit this build for the commitment on time and experience in a lab. We’ll be in the market for that newest new.

I am blessed to help people get consults from guys like you. My partners do not have a budget in mind except It has to work. It has to make sense. There’s millions available, but we have to see a full plan of action to manage that. Say you have a million dollar budget or 2 million dollar budget. Big flat property. Cost of electrical probably needs added. Will have a well put on it. Several properties reviewed and available that work with extraction.

We have multiple sharks to pitch as primary silent investor (options already fighting for it) and are looking for the right guy to be the face and lead it. We’ll filter out calls. Find 3 people we want to pay for rough drafts and go from there.

Capital. License. All that has been solved.
Another reason why we are going away from the used equipment route is because we have to relocate the license to a property and that transfer can only happen once a year. So we’re going for a big one.

1 Like

You should be more transparent in the ad that you asking someone to design a lab for you and then IF you like it they will move on to the next round of hiring. Sounds like a few people are gonna fo some free work for the promise of a maybe.

My bullshit alarm went off 20 seconds into our call. I’ll be interested to hear back from your “candidates” and how their employment worked out for them.

Best of luck to you in all your endeavors. Hopefully I’m being cynical. Time will tell.

4 Likes

I am only here to try and find the right person for the opportunity.

We are willing to pay for rough draft build outs for the final 3 candidates. Phone interviews, References before hand. Local meetups available in Oklahoma. If you don’t like my hiring process. That’s fine. If you’d like honest feedback my inbox is open. We do expect applicants to actually put in effort for this opportunity. Not free work.

If you have examples already, or your dream lab already built out or drafted. This wouldnt be work. Being paid no matter what between the 3 final picks I thought was something different.

I’m also aware the build out doesn’t represent if they make fire hash or not, however it is a very important piece and the person for this opportunity has to have a vision with our very flexible starting budget for themselves and a team they lead.

1 Like

Seems like u got that from someone… :thinking:

8 edits??? :joy::rofl::joy:

6 Likes

Yeah man I hit that finished button a lot and reread instead of doing that at the end.

I also maybe got a killer in my inbox :rofl:

2 Likes

Loling

2 Likes

I’m gonna throw my lab design consultation into the mix. I’m looking for minimum 100k for the design buildout.

I’ve designed a pretty big lab in the past.

This was design with a different product in mind but hey.

9 Likes

We’re flying out a candidate we’ve been in communication with for a while from Oregon. Had some great initial calls. Thanks for also maintaining the humor Killa :rofl:
Tomorrow we’ll have my partner doing the calls I’m burnt out.

3 Likes

At least with my lab if the cannabis/hemp thing didn’t work out. You can always make heinsburg blue in it. :joy::rofl::joy:

You know that will make some members happy!! :joy::rofl:

4 Likes

I second @Killa12345 You are looking for one in a million. You have to decide on finding an experience process operator or chemist wizard. We walk two different paths. Most importantly on making a decision is looking for a leader with critical problem solving skills that has no ego. Through my times in the industry this is the ideal person to look for in your companies job criteria. Titles carry entitlement… The company needs to have an open atmosphere of transparency and communication. Not doing so will restrict the organic growth from inside the company that is needed to flourish while it upscales.

3 Likes