Polymorph Cannabinoid Crystals for Water soluble formulations

Hey there everyone! It’s been a long time since I’ve been on the forums and I finally have a decent question to ask the community.

How are polymorph cannabinoid crystals made? On 3chi’s website they sell a number of D8 and D9 drink powders which include the ingredients “polymorph delta 8/9 crystals”

I’ve similarly found websites selling HHC drinks “day drinker” claiming to have water soluble HHC so far. I’ve seen nowhere offering the bulk polymorph crystals used in these products; is it proprietary knowledge to a small number of people so far?

I’m very interested in seeing THCV and CBDV turned into these water soluble crystal formats for the possibility of hemp + caffeine energy drinks and am wondering how far away that could possibly be?

Hopefully

3 Likes

Following

1 Like

Refer to my comments I have made on our water soluble. Might be the same thing :wink: .

That certainly sounds similar to the qualities of the drinks I’ve seen recently. However, I’m confused as to how other ingredients wouldn’t need to be listed? “hemp extract polymorph delta 8/9” when polymorphs are still pure substances?

Was it an oleoresin that your research/product is based on? Or something more novel?

Patent US20190240148A1 , remove the gum arabic and you’ll have D8/D9 mixture made water Soluble.

Rogue’s research buddy. ( she left her account open on my ipad)

1 Like