Polarization Technology & Blue Scorpion Venom in CBD Products (Tony Hawks new CBD Venture)

Hey Guys,

So I just wanted to see if anyone else has seen this new CBD company AELIA. I’ve been very active in the skate community for about 21 years now, and Tony Hawk has always been one of my favorite skaters ever (and probably always will be).

Looks like he’s backing this new company that’s claiming their products are 5 times stronger and more bioavailable than anything else on the market. Their ingredients include things like …Blue scorpion venom?, plant stem cells, arnica, and turmeric.

Their Instagram also has some crazy shit about identifying target compounds by their “natural frequency”

Once identified they use "electrical and magnetic forces to “unpair the electrons and polarize them from the nucleus”. Then they apparently "increase the energy within the target molecule.
And once “charged up” they are supposed to move faster into your system and bind to your receptors more efficiently thus resulting in a 5 fold increase they advertise.

Craziness right?

Just wanted to get the communities opinion on this one.

Childhood hero or not, this sounds like some supercharged fuckery. Maybe I’m being a tad hypercritical so that’s why I figured I’d ask you guys.

Here’s some links for reference. https://aeliastore.com/
insta @shopaelia

Thanks again everyone! Your responses are always appreciated!

1 Like

Your increased energy cycling bioavailability nano quantum CBD venom only resonates through your root Chakra.

Gotta boof it for the real transcendent experience.

10 Likes

So the crystals I’ve been shoving up my ass every night have been working! That’s great news! Thanks for this homie!

5 Likes

Tony Hawk Pro Venom Boofer for the PS5?

5 Likes

It really pushes my buttons and twiddles my joystick, in a manner of speaking.

3 Likes

A quick google search told me everything I need to know about “Proprietary polarization technology”.

This CEO is tying this “breakthrough technology” to everything he comes up with.

“Medolife leverages this polarization technology in both its nutraceutical consumer wellness products as well as in its pharmaceutical drug candidates, where the Company is conducting clinical trials in the areas of the SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) virus and various forms of cancer. The Company’s lead product is Escozine®, a proprietary formulation consisting of small molecule peptides derived from Rhopalurus princeps scorpions, which is amplified by the Company’s polarization technology.”

The dude is literally trying to snake (or scorpion) oil his way into every product his company releases… CBD, nutraceuticals, pharmaceuticals, what’s next?

3 Likes

Should be growing your own hemp and using an etph pro or a rotovap. Under the right conditions hemp grows like crazy and it takes about 600$ to get started with a big tent, duct fans, cheap led with switchable spectrum, some buckets, soil and a mechanical timer power strip or two and seeds from ilgm seed bank… And basic nutrients

2 Likes

Nice thanks for this info homie! This dude seems like a wild one…

So basically you’re telling me I can boof it then, right? haha

3 Likes

HELL YEa

1 Like

Yeh dude. I’ll always love Tony for what he’s done for skateboarding, but this shit is wild. If it wasn’t for Tony Hawk I probably would of never started to skate, and I would probably be addicted to hard drugs or some bad shit like that.

2 Likes

Now I wish I could go back and edit my comment to “deleted” out of embarrassment :sweat_smile::man_facepalming:t2:but alas… That is not me anymore. :octopus: swooshie swim into abyss