Pneumatically Actuated Valves

your a welcomed addition to our little community here, many here value you experience!

3 Likes

Glad to have you on board. Before you started on here i was the only person with an industrial petroleum background as far as i know. Most people are chemist/chemical engineers or alchemist. It makes my day on here they have another person with a like mind. No doubt your knowledge far exceeds mine in processing.

I have a AAS in industrial technology. Ptec degree aka process operator.

I have a friend in the industry who is the co-owner of one of the leading companies for large scale buildout. We discussed numerous times about implementing efficient automated systems. Iā€™ll call him later today to let him know of what you offer.

I hope you didnā€™t take what i said earlier to heart. Iā€™ve been on this forum for a while and itā€™s been a uphill battle to transitioning the mindset of laboratory to industrial. I donā€™t want to start on the wrong foot with somebody that comes with a similar background.

Thank you

2 Likes

Zero offence taken. I am in awe of the talent on this forum as I donā€™t interact a lot with chemist. Itā€™s just a great group for sure.

2 Likes