PM for free samples testing--Relaxotech team

You can send me samples knowing they will be properly recycled instead of a landfill.

2 Likes

I am not doubting about that, you are a environmentalist for sure.

It is a serious problem to discuss.
Disposable vape was born to be cheaper and more convenient for customers to use. If the governments implement a recycling or sustainability program in the future, the vapes companies could only pass the additional cost on to consumers. The high price of disposable vapes will not be attractive to customers any more. It is against the principle of birth of disposable vapes.

3 Likes

Friday mood :dancer: :dancer: :dancer:

The Michigan bottle tax model seems relevant. Just put a tax on vapes that is refundable upon returning the spent unit. Coke and Pepsi crush new bottle tax proposals, but the vape industry probably doesn’t have the political clout.

2 Likes

Happy Saturday y’all :sparkles: :sparkles:

Be happy

What Im thinking is a very local mindset but what I want to do is:

Set up small trash cans at the vape stores/head shops with a qr code on them. When someone recycles a battery in the bin and scans the qr code, they login with their info and get credits for free d8 or CBD gummies. The gummies can be held behind the register and branded with anything we want (advertising etc) and the app we use can auto generate coupons that the store can use to scan the items in and out.

It would encourage people to bring their batteries back and gummies can be made cheap. The free gummy pack will drive sales back to the brand b.c. more people will see the packaging. And then anybody involved could grab the cans once every two weeks and just drive them to the recycling center.

This project is advantageous all around b.c. you’d get good exposure to your target market, be throwing less batteries in the ocean, and the app side can get you potential customers info for news letters, sales updates, etc

12 Likes

A big “woww”. That is a good idea. Thank you for sharing. :+1: :+1:

A new day with our RXO-T :100:

Your suggestion is a local mindset but really friendly to the environment. Environmental protection concept and knowledge has been promoting for decades in North America and Europe. It makes disposable vapes disgusting for many people but they are still popular among smokers.
The sustainability program for disposable vapes involves batteries recycle and biodegradable substance materials. Batteries recycle projects cost much transportation fee or labor fee and the companies can only pass the additional cost on to consumers.
So in my opinion, if the local governments implement a recycling or sustainability program for disposable vapes in the future, the smokers will definitely change to use vape pod with replaceable tank instead of expensive disposable vape

3 Likes

Pray for Florida :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

1 Like

A new week starts from our RXOT-1U :sun_with_face: :100: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

This one looks quite neat in all honesty. Does it eat through distillates quickly? I’m looking for something that lets people draw large doses without needing to take tons of vape-pulls. or would dual-cartridge devices be better for this purpose? :?

1 Like

I too would like to try your guys hardware please dm me instructions on how to proceed

1 Like

Are you familiar with Weee regulations? In the EU, it is exactly as you describe. If you have a product with the wheelie bin icon on it (electronics, appliances, etc) ithe manufacturer is responsible for the product through the end of its life. They usually buy offsets that , in theory, fund local recycling centers.

https://www.tuvsud.com/en-us/services/product-certification/ce-marking/weee-ii-directive

"Weee regulates how products are managed at the end of their lifecycle and encourages recycling and reuse in accordance with EU Directive 2012/19/EC. The Directive requires manufacturers to transition to an open scope and sets progressively increasing recovery and recycling targets for all categories of EEE.

Recycling, as differentiated from recovery in Directive 2008/98/EC, is a new challenge for manufacturers. The Directive places the obligation of recycling of products upon manufacturers."

2 Likes

Outstanding!

3 Likes

I think that is a great idea.

2 Likes

Good morning everyone! Meet our Relaxotech newest disposable vape mold P3. :wave:

All in one design, 2ml/4ml with preheat and 3 voltages setting.

Our team would love to invite you have a test on it.

Have a RELAX day!

One comment: Relaxocig is a terrible name.

2 Likes

Speaking of the name, would love to share the original idea with you:

Back to 8 years ago, we are a manufacturer makes e-cigs. We meant to after customers smoke our e-cigs, smoke circles will come out from your mouth like the “O” shape and meanwhile you feel Relax. That is why we name it RELAX O, and we are a e-cig suppliers so add the cig in the name so peopel will know who we are from the name.

We started to design and supply THC/CBD devices 4 years ago, but we do not wanna change the name coz it is kinda same as e-cigs and the name mean a lot to us.

Thank you for your comment, I mean it is kind like our Child, Me personal won’t complain it like it is not a good name bulabula. It is just beautiful for me but I respect different opinion, agree to disagree:)