PM for free samples testing--Relaxotech team

Hi Folks :wave:

This is Relaxocig team, a manufacturer supplies all-in-one disposable vape pens.

We are new here, would love to learn more useful information of cannabis industry and exchange business ideas with you guys here.

Our products will be updated occasionally. Welcome for any comments. Our official website is www.relaxocig.com. Text me at 260-286-0122 for any questions (24/7 available).:love_you_gesture: :love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

Do you have a warehouse in USA or is this all coming from overseas?

2 Likes

Morning. All come from overseas for now but we are considering to rent a warehouse in local US in the near future. :laughing:

So they are single-use batteries going into the landfill?

Do you have a sustainability program or a way to send them back for recycling?

7 Likes

my two cents, if you can’t answer the above questions satisfactorily it’s not a product i’d want or support

5 Likes

How exactly does that work? Are there other vendors doing this? As a mfg/distributor, how would I get my retail stores to convince their custies to bring them back and then how would I facilitate shipping them twice (back to me and then back to the vendor) for the vendor to ship them once more to a recycling center? Who’s paying for all this?

7 Likes

can’t speak for them but i think the answer would be ‘yeah exactly’

in other words, one can be sure they do not have such programs because they’re not common or cost-effective or reasonable to execute. so i take the questions as a way to challenge/call out an obviously unsustainable product

3 Likes

I don’t know. We aren’t a battery company.

We do have hazardous bins for lamps like CFL’s, printer cartridges and batteries for employees to bring in so they are disposed of properly through our workplace.

4 Likes

So I totally get the nonsustainability aspect. My personal consumption is traditional flower. As for business, there’s a lot of custies that prefer dispys. Am I supposed to tell them no because enviroment and let someone who doesn’t care sell it to them instead?

2 Likes

I guess it depends on boundaries and expectations you are comfortable with in your business plan.

2 Likes

Not to get into “whataboutism”, but I’d wager there’s a larger market for nic vapes than noid dispys. It is definitely a difficult problem because so many custies simply don’t care they just want to get high with the least hassle. I think a vape company that could implement this would be sweet, but again, how many gallons of diesel will be spent by shipping these spent “trash” vapes all over the place. The costs would effectively have to be rolled into the unit prices across the board. Then it becomes a case where customers have to choose to spend more on a product so that they can feel good about the “sustainable” supply chain that goes with it. How many care enough to spend an extra ~5$ a unit? How many retailers are just gonna pitch em in the bin anyways?

1 Like

I think that all depends on the strength of your convictions and what lets you sleep at night. I get the ‘if i don’t do it someone will’ point, hard to argue with, and I get that customers being hung up on convenience over environmental impact is the real issue.

for me, i don’t want anything to do with disposable BS. i think it’s irresponsible af and would be happy to see them outlawed–call that restriction of freedom if you want but legislation is the only way this country will pick sustainability over simple profit and convenience. I realize that the individual moves I make to live more sustainability are mostly for me and don’t have much of a noticeable impact but i do it anyway

5 Likes

We are in agreement on all points presented! If they could roll a swapsies program into legislation it might work. I could see it either working like a car battery core charge where there is an extra couple bucks tacked on but it would be nice to see it be a discount on associated taxes applied or even given a cash value like bottles are in some states. We both know the govt isn’t gonna willingly give up money, though.

5 Likes

we are indeed, if a viable recycling program, that would be as closed-loop as possible and actually work, that’s something i could get with.

did we just have an amicable debate and come to a point of agreement without getting personal or political? on Future???

let me just sit in this rare feeling for a moment

12 Likes

Reasonable individuals that refute the point instead of attacking character should be able to come to reasonable conclusions! Cheers bud, hope you have a great day! :slight_smile:

7 Likes

cheers and a great day to you as well homie

1 Like

Yes, that is a good point. I think we should work together to figure it out how to recycle them not only manufactuers but also customers, all the related people in the process.

2 Likes

Good morning :sun_with_face:

Meet our HX series disposables:

Open to any comments and questions :v:

Hello,

I would like to receive some free samples to test out with my oil. How do I proceed?

Thank you.

Check your DM please.