Please help me fulfill a final wish

Really really need some seeds or clones willing to travel anywhere to buy them The strain name is Ogre and was grown in Oregon around 2009. I know very little about this strain but one of my favorite family members was diagnosed with terminal cancer and all he wants before he dies is to Grow and smoke it one more time so I’m gonna make it happen one way or another please help me friends. Will travel for clones anywhere in the world paying well for it

10 Likes

Is that the official name? Do you know the breeder by any chance?

1 Like

Ask your family member what the stuff he had smelled like so you can get an idea of which ogre strain your looking for.

From what i just read there seems to be two different strains people are referring to as “ogre”, the first being Ogre kush (master kush x bubba kush) and the second being a larger phenotype of a Sensi Star that was named “ogre” that smells like lemon and skunk.

Seeds for any of these strains looks to be pretty scarce and the ogre kush is a “clone only” variety.

3 Likes

I can confirm that Sensi Star smells and tastes like a sativa with sweet citrus notes but when smoked hits like skunk & the stone acts like a hybrid. not daytime but smells like it.

I hope your family member gets his wish and quality of life!

Godspeed

5 Likes

77 petcent cure rate on termanial cancer documented in peer reviewed papers

3 Likes

he Said it wasn’t a lemony strain at all he isn’t doing well and is having a hard time remembering shit I have him on rso dose that would choke a donkey so he is hazy atm

1 Like

Well then that counts out the Sensi Star pheno as a possible match.
I think instagram will be extremely helpful in your search, lots of breeders trading genetics on there and your questions would reach a wider audience. You also have the benefit of being able to search #tags that will bring results from breeders in Oregon.

According to Leafly theres a lot of dispensaries in Oregon selling it. As far as clones I’m not sure

1 Like

Ogre was a certain cut that came from the original sensi star by paradise seeds. It was popular here years ago havent seen it in as many. We started growing sensi in 1998 when it won the cup in Amsterdam and got seeds from the actual batch that rhe winning flower came from. Definitely one of those that i still wish i had. Hope tou find what your looking for if i hear of it ill give a shout

Some folks can find a full spectrum of cannabinoid rich CBD oil (hemp derived), in addition to the RSO, very very helpful. Preferably CO2 extracted & non winterized for the lipids interact with the lymphatic system to deliver and exacerbate bio availability, need to get the oil to the effected area.

In my circles most RSO has very little CBD and alot of THC, Get it tested. studies indicate high doses of full spectrum CBD are very effective with a ratio of 4 parts CBD to 1 THC

2 things to note…
Liver meds and high doses of CBD can have counteracting effects.

In my exp anything above 60mg CBD and the tummy can get upset but beyond that trials have shown 1000mg is still effective and people with upset stomachs can eat yogurt to calm the gut.

There is a CB receptor in our bellies. I am not a doctor …but I do play one on TV

Best of luck!

2 Likes

You are very right :+1:
@Master_Bahtor take his advise and see to iT that hè gets cbd and a lot
Ogre never made iT to europe i am afraid
Godspeed

1 Like

Found some ogre in Sacramento

5 Likes

Its an old strain from nor cal, it is a sensi star selection from paradise seeds. Im sure there some people around here who still poccess it

@master_bahtor / Ryan Dorman from Oregon is a huge scammer. He sends product with dog hair in it that was swept off of a floor and then when I complained about that he ripped me off on my next order for 420 dollars. He is a huge con man. He even resold regular cherrywine hemp seeds that I sold him on ebay as feminized. Thankfully I was able to warn one of his customers so they didn’t ruin their farm. His ebay username is “rydor64” if you would like to see the feedback. Ryan Dorman lives in Yachats, Oregon. Do not buy from him, he has tainted product and is a scammer. He is also involved with manufacturing meth and was recently raided. Here is his instagram: m.bahtor