Please help bho

First time on this app, I’m hoping to get some advise. I’m a licensed processor in Ok from cali, I’m battling humidity and quality of indoor. I am running 99.8 pure tane and all of my product keeps going brown or oiling out. Never had this bad of a issue in cali and I’m trying to figure how to get back to a better color and or crumble? Any advise would be great.

1 Like

What brand of tane?

Old material?

I figured since he said it’s indoor it’s not.
Unless he wasn’t referring to his material

Need a full description of your setup, temps, material quality. We can then help you accurately

4 Likes

The moment you realize obtaining a license requires zero knowledge :man_facepalming:. @ERod1989 I suggest you get down some reading since you’re not able post for the rest of the day. You need a consultant and they have plenty of them on here. Some will do phone calls and others will fly out to you. You will need help if your going to be successful or you will spend more time figurging things out than producing.

1 Like

From a local company here in town.

@Cheebachiefextracts bhogart lfe, 55 micron, indoor trim, fresh, not frozen but fresh, 99.8 tane, 85 degree steady on the evap pot, 100 degree on honey pot, 32 degrees or below on the recovery tank. I normally run outdoor in California but there isnt much of that here so I am just trying to pick the brains of others to make sure this problem isnt something I’m doing wrong.

Is the material cured of cut then packed for storage? & running warm solvent ? If you wanna dm I can help you better without having to post your procedure

@Cheebachiefextracts I think I dm you, but I’m on my phone and not really sure if it went through

1 Like

What type of solvent. I noticed using n tane I would get dark shatter

Try turning down tour collection water temp towards the end, since tou wont have a bunch of solvent in the to keep the temp cold

2 Likes

What does that achieve?

Less cannabanoid loss & terp burn off. The closer you are to bp or solvent especially in the setup he is using the OP. With a horizontal setup you have more surface area for solvent to evaporate & purge from the oil.
Y’all gotta think temp + vacuum = good oil & proper flow. Hell I can help y’all make clear slabs if that’s the need too. Even from disty.

3 Likes

Prevents Decarb

1 Like