Plant/ Flower pics

mint chocolate chip was the shit. And that was before i learned led and co2. They dont keep males though??? end up having to bx their own good genetics. Cookies and cream was maybe the highest thc/ hash crystals ive ever seen but mcc had a better flavor and high.

Mimosa x orange punch is dope, best strain I had in a long while! I got that purple pheno too!! Had it tested at 26%

I reversed one with colloidal silver last year, it didnt really take, gave me one seed.

I grew it, didnt keep clones and want to shoot my self lol😂I swear it tasted like baked orange cookies or some shit.

Also crossed the purple Mimosa x orange pheno, with a crazy red/purple red hot cookies pheno from sweet seeds.

3 Likes

Yeah its a pretty potent plant for sure. I had a good variety of phenos to go through. Had super light lime green that smelled/tasted exactly like earl grey tea (the least popular of the phenos among people I know), another that was more citrus/gas almost like a sour diesel, and one that was only a hint of orange, and then this one that is unmistakably orange. I dont have a ton of space, so i ran 16 seeds at first, picked the 4 most aggressive growers, flowered those, and now im running all of the orange one. The extract from the first batch was great and still very citrus, but I’m incredibly excited for just running the orange one. Its taste reminds me of orange soda by trichome jungle seeds which has been out of stock forever- its the flavor i have been hunting for a while.

One of the phenos turned completely purple by week 3 of flower in temps ranging from 74-82. This one doesnt fully turn until around week 6 or 7 for me. It isnt quite as large of a producer as some of them, but I’m a sucker for a nice terp profile.

2 Likes

Same here, less seeds, 4 were these purple/green citrus, with a faint hint of nutty, one was green, and smelled and tasted like straight oranje and the diesel one you described.

Kept the best ones, didnt want to keep the green orange, or the diesel one.

Going through biscotti mintz now, next up is a random apple fritter(zamnesia) and bleu berrie cupcake(humboldt seeds)

17 Likes

After these finish in a couple months im going to start looking for a good pheno from this sour apple truffle f2 from terp fi3nd, hes pretty small time but apparently really has a passion for unique flavor profiles- nice guy, super responsive to questions I’ve asked about his genetics.

Finally going to try my luck following the strong sauce tek on my next batch of extract. I have a few lbs frozen of other strains, not sure what to run first. Have stuff from western winds (older kali mist genetics), mother of berries, and sour diesel. I’ve been lazy and havent wanted to run much lately. Only have a 1/2 lb closed loop, regret not investing in a larger setup but its for personal use so it’s not like I’m desperate for more. Also, theres only 1 dry ice supplier near me and its super hit or miss when seeing if they have it in stock.

3 Likes

With the Mimosa you shouldnt have a hard time to get it to crystalize she works like a dream!

At least with me she does.

Got my progress documented in this thread, Im a small scale one myself dont even have cls and only using a -40 household freezer.

3 Likes

Queen Anne’s nuts …

8 Likes

Well she definitely had some revenge :joy:

4 Likes

Pretty

2 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

Meat Pie starting week 3 of flower ( Cannarado genetics )

15 Likes

Very nice

thanks bro… hope this is a good run. I’ve never ran this strain before… this is suppose to be Chem Dog x Birthday Cake. i love a pungent sour diesely strain so im hoping it will have the nose of a Chem and the trichs and aesthetics of The Cherry Pie in her DNA.

2 Likes

I hit up a cereal milk clone with my forbidden fruit watermelon zkittles x gelatti biscotti sundae. First run, I am pleased with frost level for day 28. Yield yet to be seen but looks like she will keep on truckin. Lovin the fruity pebble OG nose so far.

This is the 3 node Grape ape x (forbidden fruit watermelon zkittlez x gelatti biscotti sundae) from earlier continuing to be wierd at day 28

12 Likes

Sherbcake

Cheetah Piss

Apples and Bananas

23 Likes

Auto Dark devil

16 Likes

11 years ago today
Strain: Dumpster
Pounds were 4400 for anything indoor

26 Likes

Those were the days. Miss them.

7 Likes

Course, back then, our east coast brethren couldn’t determine outs from ins… the good ol days

2 Likes

Fucccccck I miss those days

1 Like