Plant/ Flower pics

I culled my meat breath that smelled like SPAM/hot dogs. It’s the first terps wife has turned down.

8 Likes

Hahaha yup I culled 4 packs worth due to the same reason but this one is actually minimal on the meat terps and more skunky

4 Likes

I think it was @Curious_Roberto who had those fire baloney terps too.

5 Likes

Yes! Definitely one of my favorites. Have a couple weeks left until harvest. Looking like a good fem. Seed run.

9 Likes

17 posts were split to a new topic: @Curious_Roberto house flooded from Ida. Possible fundraising and help drying

A post was merged into an existing topic: @Curious_Roberto house flooded from Ida. Possible fundraising and help drying

since my last post here was 6 months ago, ill dump some more pictures I’ve made in the meantime.

MAC

Sour Apple Killer (supposedly)

Narstie glue

Triple G

Zkittlez (Spanish pheno)

Gorilla Glue

13 Likes

most of them hae really long trichome stalks. just an obseration. it all looks great- which is the keeper. i def got fake gg and mac from clone conservatory= bs wasted half a year on that fake clones. not only fake clones- multiple s1 phenos sold to me as clones that I drove 3 states to pick them up= bs.

imagine not having a clone shop within 1000s of miles, welcome to europe.
these are all from seed apart from the zkittlez which was a clone that had to be imported.

2 Likes

im new to clones= i bought it from clone conservatory which looked legit. they had a person selling clones 2 state lines and 4 hour drive away- i went and spent alot but the clones are wrong. thats why I like cloner is his are legit but USA only.

ill say this= ive had lots of phenos from seed better than anytthing ive seen in a clone. a big part of famous clones is they are vigorous or have a commercial feature. I havent run into a clone better than some of my seed runs yet but I got gary payton and cheetah cross and london pound cake coming and maybe hopefully they are the shit. Mountain top mint is looking good too.

1 Like

id love to be able to grow something like gary payton, maybe some day ill be able to experience it without it having been shipped overseas

i had a blueberry muffin pheno of a11x dj short bb and it wasnt as smelly in a bag as cloners bbm but in your lungs and on exhale was bure bbm. Who is redmans multiple account and wheres the pics of the a11 crosses i sent? There is that pheno within the seeds i sent.

exotic seeds has good cookie crosses. I like cannarado or ethos too

ive ran some cannarado and they were very nice, i am looking into some Karma or Oni for next run

seed runs are fun but whenspecific things are requested- get it. hopefully this paytion thing is worth the trouble of having to earn mom to get it. i hear its a high yielding cookie. cloners mountain top mint has alot of vigor and may be a good cookie too.

as dumb as it sounds- the way it used to work is the weed and seeds were grown in usa and shipped to europe. Then we had to order the seeds illegally and it had to be shipped from Europe and was often caught in customs. Now youre scared of a clone from USA its come full circle.

1 Like

if your scared of shipping a clone look into s1 seed or tissue cultureif a custos agent found a clone with paperwork= theyd trash it its absolutely not worth their tine

we have been doing it for a while, slowly we are getting better genetics back, indeed the irony is pretty big.

i edited my last post but just get it shipped- send me money and ill ship it via a false name- totally kidding dont pm me. but its a leaf of a plant. I watch dumb tv and see shows and they try sneaking in wierd stuff like rotten fish. a pot leaf is no big deal