Pivoting 4" Column Mount

I’m wondering if someone has a lead on a good pivoting or detachable column mount for a 4" column to attach to a 2" square tube rack? Basically, I want to be able to invert my CRC column for assembly, media dumping, disassembly purposes. I upgraded from a three inch column which I could unhook from the mount and invert. I’d like something similar for the 4" column.

Cheers!

1 Like

these make it easy to flip and dump media imo

3 Likes

Thanks. This is exactly the type of thing I’m looking for except I need one that’ll go on a vertically oriented column attached to a vertical square post. The last one i can was two components: a bracket on the rack and a hook on the column.

I dont know what your looking at but I dont have a rack. Just the blue clamp thing with a bolt coming out. I mount it to a board, i guess i could flip it with the hoses disconnected. Can you drill a hole in your rack and do it like that?
also if youre using the fine powders wont it get all over your equipment if you dump it in there? I take mine outside but even in my little toaster oven the dust seems to float up and get everywhere.