Pink/purple delta 8

You are correct. Mine came back with flying colors for the distillate. The crude (before washes) came back with a few ppm of cresol but the distillate was ND across the board.

3 Likes

while we are all here talking analytics… if someone posts an ad for 83% TAC and calls it a “delta 8 blend” would you be concerned about the contents of this distillate? if i get my results back and i pass for contaminants but my TAC is below 90% or whatever… would you worry about the contents?

what is the acceptable % of delta 8 in the market? if its not contaminants then what would make up the rest of the distillate?

Id consider above 99% to be acceptable. If one uses the highest quality inputs and a correct sop you should be good.
Heres a coa from a couple of years ago using illnye d8 sop.
Clear Fraction COA.pdf (2.9 MB)

7 Likes

You should go through the exhaustive d8 threads on here. Pretty much everything to do with its mfg was displayed.

6 Likes

It really was fun hashing all of that out with you guys. Before that thread with everyone’s collab, a lot of the science was hearsay and parroting, but we really were some of the first to come out with publicly with COAs and data relating changes in production methods to final COA results. Good times bubba!

4 Likes

It really was. @HeisenbergInd was hitting super high %'s with us too which was a blast. Good times fosho!

2 Likes

Ahhhh yes…

The amount of shit we had goin on was a hoot!

2 Likes