Pink bho?

I have some pink live resin if anyone wants to try a derb

3 Likes

Your hunch is right just like duke is right quinone

image source @Photon_noir (sorry put gratephil first time)

Ive also seen pink cbn. Super light pink diamonds were going round hawaii around valentines lmao!

8 Likes

When I dab diamonds in my puffco and don’t clean it they turn from clear to purple. Also bad diamond decarb sops will yield a purple end product. Me thinks they may all be linked. :pinched_fingers:

5 Likes

What type of filtration are you using? I’ve seen this with the tail end of a batch stuck in w1 and ultra clear after it was finally pushed through. Assumed it was from the extended residency time as the rest of the run was golden.

1 Like

Ran a bunch of runtz this last month that all had a pinkish/ burnt bronze look to it. No crc or very lil depending on the batch, all looked great and all gone so it wasn’t a problem

2 Likes

What’s wrong with kids these days…screenshots are only for sharing private conversations.

Actual science is best shared using links (per the physicists that gave us the damn tool).

Edit: the screenshot might actually have better data in this case…

Either way, skipping the link to earlier discussion on the matter doesn’t help folks new to the discussion get up to speed.

6 Likes

With raw material straight from the plant you could be dealing with flavonoids.

3 Likes

If not mistaken this is the writings of our favourite alchemist @Photon_noir

3 Likes

ROLF!!!

1 Like

That IS why we haz the tool. Might not be what most use it for. Would bet many still have no clue what I’m on about. Doesn’t change history

6 Likes

Thats preety sad…

And the generation of crypto kidz frowns upon litteracy and having to actually go through and index before reading a book.

Studies suggests attention span is going down the tubes, with every human we loose to electronic media info absorbtion.

Print something once in a while and read it hard copy… The feel of the pages beetween your fingers give a better sense of the work involved in someones writing, as opposed to just you know “scrolling through info” blindly thinkingits being absorbed…

The derail King has spoken :crown:

9 Likes

Too long of a retention time in the media ie too slow of flow and a ph inbalance happened.
@Dxmimg

3 Likes

So what’s your theory on the tail end of a batch coming out hot Cheeto red after sitting in the crc long enough to warm up and unclog vs the run before the clog that was coming out golden clear?

It would have to be some sort of reaction with the powders I would think?

That is actually my screenshot, @YouHighBro :wink:

2 Likes

Im bulldoging for ya few post upstairs… :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I saw that, @GrzA ! Thanks! :slight_smile:

Light burnt nugs can produce some pinkish hues, dont know the reasoning behind just had a fellow grower hand me a few units of nugs here and there whenever a few grew to tall. I assumed maybe cause the plant matured most the way and only got burnt near the end promoting some newer clear trichomes and the mix of… idk haha just a shot in the dark

So the material was definitely thca. Interestingly enough the non crc came out normal and the crc stuff rapid crashes. It was left out for awhile after processing with no lid. Another thing is when we take stuff that rapid crashes and add directed heat it also causes rapid formation of the white

1 Like

Crx was the media used

Thanks guys lots of info I’m going to try less soak time in media see how that works. Also gonna have iron labs test it to see how much cbd is present. Is there anyway to do inline ph monitoring?