Pictures of the SRI 310 MM GC

@Killa12345 you can test for THCv, CBG, etx., whatever cannabinoid standards that exist. You can test for.

2 Likes

So you have a standard for delta 8 in there already? You guys are in SoCal arent you?

3 Likes

Essentially, yes. If you want to test for delta 8, you independently purchase a reference standard (I don’t sell standards).

2 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

This document shows how to calibrate for D8 with a CBD reference standard.

1 Like

We have a 310 at the shop.
It works well.
@SummerSRI do you recommend a compatable auto sampler?

2 Likes

Do you have a source for standards you would recommend? I need to start making a wishlist… I’m measuring my production in units of 310 ownership… like hey look I extracted 20% of that GC today! 80 to go.

Seriously tho I need this bad boy.

3 Likes

Restek

5 Likes

@Sealed138 Glad to hear it! The Cobra Autosampler. My direct line is 310-974-2534. How are you on scientific syringes and 40ml sample vials?

Summer

@Rowan Nice! Restek. And for terpenes there’s a few companies that are quite good. I’ll make a document early this work week with my recommendations.

1 Like

@blackie You are so very helpful! Thank you (:

1 Like

@Kingofthekush420 Impressive. I might become a customer of yours, in that case.

1 Like

@Killa12345 James Bond was the Rolex OG, roughly circa 1963 silly!

2 Likes

Actually James Bond only has worn a Rolex in like 3-4 movies. You will find James Bond wearing a omega much more then the Rolex @SummerSRI.

And if you look at this historic prices of rolex’s. You will see the huge jump in price they made in the 90s. Before then, they were much more affordable.

There is a watchmaker on this forum that has worked for both companies i mentioned. Maybe he will chime in and confirm my historic pricing considering I used to be a pretty avid Rolex collector.

3 Likes

Iran Fleming wrote the James Bond novels before they became movies, that’s where the watch became notorious.

You sound like a man of high standards, and must be very good & detail oriented at what you do, because damn @Killa12345 are you competitive

4 Likes

Anyways…that’s the only wholesome story you’ll ever get out of me.

I’ve seen one gruesome scene in my personal life, involving a girl almost heading to Valhalla too soon, due to Fentantyl. Therefore I’m ordering a standard of Fentanyl tomorrow, and look forward to testing different shatters & what not to see if it’s really in some of these concentrates.

I’ll post up my findings.

Summer

4 Likes

huh fentantly laced shatter? Really? I never heard such a thing. that would be the most fucked up thing ever!

3 Likes

It doesn’t have to be laced, per say. It just has to be nearby. Like if someone has Fentanyl laced coke on them or just came back from a gentleman’s club & gets to work making products, it’s a possibility. That stuff is nasty & odd.
Those are dramatic examples, of course.

2 Likes

Do you have the standard for testing fecal matter in euro but hash as well? Lol serious question

1 Like