Pictures of the SRI 310 MM GC

Summer
SRI Instruments

7 Likes

if you guys have a give away contest for these let me know!

9 Likes

You are the cheapest person on these forums for sure.

6 Likes

haha i like fancy toys but dont want to pay for them

9 Likes

I like :unicorn: also. :grin:

6 Likes

@square_root_pharms A contest yeah? Any ideas? All I can come up with is:
1). Who can count out the $10,495 USD in cash the fastest is the winning contestant.

Just kidding (;

9 Likes

I can make a video counting out the cash but can the cash stay in my checking account? LOL I kid

5 Likes

I want.

Or if you loaned us a machine for a couple months we could make a few videos and a marketing “white paper”.

1 Like

I swear when I see the homie @square_root_pharms low balling. This instantly come to mind.

13 Likes

Haha :100:

I think we should have a tag for @square_root_pharms aka “cheap Pete”

Cheap Pete at the Bar - YouTube

1 Like

SRI does not loan out. I have never heard of “white paper”, before. I am interested in your expertise, in general (:

Maybe I can get a 8310c but instead of a column you put in a paper towel roll and I got $10. Just joking @SummerSRI

Good lord that’s a lot of money. :joy::rofl::joy::rofl:

2 Likes

1 Like

Shit, I’ll take the basic cheaper thc/CBD version on a loan, and rep your company 20hrs a day. The other 4hrs od the day I actually sleep, or try to.

Cute story: Hugh built this company from the garage to where it’s at now, right?
As a kid he liked James Bond.
He worked as a paper boy, to save up for a Rolex.
Boy got his Rolex when he was 8 years old.

Did this “fancy toy” change the fate of this boy’s success? Potentially.

3 Likes

Does he still have it?

He had it up until his 20’s. He starting working as a traveling GC repairman for a company back East. He left it in a hotel room, while on the job.

1 Like

@Demontrich I wouldn’t let a friend or customer be sleep deprived in exchange for anything. SRI does not do loans. Out of all responses, yours has the most generous passion. I respect that. What would you hypothetically want a GC specifically for? And how can/could it save and make your business, your self, and pocket book grow?

2 Likes

Do thc and cbd testing. A buddy has a grow store, and an office space “just for me (lol) and an sri”. We’ve been talking about this for 2yrs now.

Now that Michigan is legal (it wasnt when we were talking), a higher end unit (3610c iirc) is needed for better testing of terpenes, residual solvents, and pesticides.

New laws, new rules. But it’s at its infantsy atm.

1 Like