Pictures of Indoor LA THC Flower and advice

I’m setting up this post to see strains, and compare notes on what people are growing in Los Angeles

Indoor Animal Mints

12 Likes

Looks great! Curious to see what others are doing too

1 Like

Bump… nothing posted???

I mean, we already have like 3-4 flower/plant posts with 100’s of recent posts. Just get caught up on those threads to see who’s growing what…
Edit: If you’re looking specifically for the LA area, try putting that into title

2 Likes

Ya looking to see the LA region Mainly, good advice, however I cant change the title.

4 Likes

Thanks for the update @Greenleafpro

3 Likes

Purple fritter mints and Watermelon gelato

8 Likes

What’s the ticket on these in LA

1950-2150 depending on quantity.

1 Like

That’s rough. That’s 1/2 what it once was.

3 Likes

the resellers are getting all the money.

2 Likes

@thumper I wouldn’t say all the money, but the lion share. Cultivation costs keep rising, from nutrients to electricity to rent. Shhm. Sometimes I wonder if it’s even worth it.

1 Like

Im considering moving on to greener pastures with less risk.

What kind of pastures?

selling weed legally instead of growing it and busting my ass for someone else to profit. i think im making close to min wage.

3 Likes

Oh ya, “they” say Legal weed is the future, but I have my reservations. Cost of entry is high, and politicians all what their pound of flesh. I know friends who are in that industry and they have lots of heartache and headaches. Though they are making more than minimum wage :rofl:

2 Likes

Los Angeles Runtz -

9 Likes

Los Angeles Ice Cream Cake

8 Likes

If u r making min wage u r doing it wrong . You should figure out what u r doing wrong or yes moving on might be best. Been years since I grew for a living but I will help trouble shoot.

So is this heavily machine trimmed or it just had almost no leaves? It looks great but I dont see a trace of a leaf. td take me forever to tim that and mine have very little leaf but all hand trimmed. Ive had similar phenos in crescendo, nilla wafer, sweet bread and mint chocolate chip that just dont have much leaf but is that machine or hand?

1 Like