Pic of cold crash jar tek help

So, you reduced your butane solvent level after extraction and then remixed in heptane? Was the crude blooming like that when you did the initial drop/solvent reduction?

What is your target product? Diamonds?

i had c02 crudeā€¦ winterized with etho ā€¦ recovered ethoā€¦ remixed with heptane. crude didnt bloom at all until i got super cold the next day.

target product is diamonds but like iā€™ve stated iā€™m a rookie and this is all R&D.

Youā€™re likely gonna have to make sugar and then reX the sugar

4 Likes

You can cold crash with butane to sugar in like 5 hours. Then clean the sugar up and put it in pentane to get some bouldersā€¦ heptane is meh.

4 Likes

then i can use pentane for reX right?

1 Like

You should try to precipitate as much sugar as possible first though, then separate that sugar via centrifugation from any leftover sauce. If you make the sugar too fast itā€™ll carry more impurities so thereā€™s that though.

can i achieve that easier at negative temps? no need to place back at room temp? just let it hang out in the freezer until next week possibly?

Crystallization requires some level of mobility, but can still proceed in pretty viscous solutions, albeit slowly. Evaporation would be another way of getting there.

1 Like

Which imo means you should disregard almost everything coming out of his mouthā€¦kid has very little in the way of clue near as I can tell.

2 Likes

i looked up his christian raps as wellā€¦ now you canā€™t disregard those dope ass lyrics. GRIMb - god resides in my butt

5 Likes

Wku is the devil

4 Likes

1 Like

Harvey is like