PHO shatter, help?

Hi everyone I work at the top PHO extraction company in Washington State. Got the golden crumble, butter, diamonds and sauce nailed but having trouble making %100PHO shatter. Been trying different methods but to no good end results. I have searched and people say it’s no no unless pro… so any input would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!

1 Like

redissolve some of those diamonds and pour them in a slab.

5 Likes

tryin running warmer? even thiugh the propane moving will.be balls cold.

1 Like

Top pho in Washington state… who are you?

7 Likes

Refine is the only one I can think of. Or smokey point, but they are just the cheapest.

4 Likes

Spp only makes dog shit too.

2 Likes

No but we know them we provide oil to phat panda.

Technically 4 companies, juicer extraction, heavenly buds, Over the Top and Cowlitz cannabis.

That would not be cost effective, as I can sell diamonds for more than shatter. I would just like to make an additional product.

There we go.

your shatter is going to be a two step process. period.

2 Likes

Just make shatter with butane and call it a day if you just need another product for the shelf. It’s my understanding and experience that propane and shatter dont mix for obvious reasons…

7 Likes

Add a wee bit of normal butane to pour. It was still extracted with pho.

7 Likes

my 2cents: extract at room temp or slightly colder but not butane run cold.
Use little to no heat on the collection spool, I ran room temp water in a loop.
Recover propane down to 3-0 psi and open collection spool.
Cut the loaf in half with spatulas and lift out the pieces/goo onto parchment with folded up edges.
Break up big chunks and spread it overt the parchment.
Leave in oven for 24-48 hours under vac @ 90f until the loaf/chunks melt flat.
Profit.

1 Like

How are yields running straight propane? I found I leave a lot behind using propane.

Do you mind sharing your parameters?

First You gotta get your actual runs down to atleast -60c then stall in a dewax column and drop the temp down to atleast -70c

5 Likes

Run with pane, then rerun with tane

1 Like

I’m still over here trying to figure out how the top pho extractor in a state that’s been legal for ages has not figured this out🤔

Your Thca/terp ratio is off for shatter. Take your pic as to how you remove or extract less terps, or add more thca.

4 Likes

Lold right.

Man I started cruising to see if I could improve my live pho shatter, but apparently people can’t even make shatter.

Dude, OP, instead of pouring into a jar, just pour on unbleached parchment and do not go above like 101.7

More flips the swissier. Pho is always so glassy.

Here’s some gods dozi-pie live pho I grew from seed.

1 Like

edit.