Pesticide Remediation Service

Good morning everyone,

I am looking to see if there is anybody who is willing to Remediate some bifenazate from our distillate.

We have 84Kg of distillate with 169ppb bifenazate.

If anyone knows someone who does this or would be willing to do this themselves please let me know as I’m looking to get this taken care of ASAP. Thanks for your time and help.

Cheers,
-Kyle

1 Like

@phenethylamine1 just shared a pretty fool proof way to remediste bifenazate.

Unfortunately, our problem is that we are already limited in our staffing and equipment. We are ideally looking for someone who can take care of it quickly for us, as doing it ourselves could take a very long time.

Why are is it Ppb? Wouldn’t it not show up in ppm?

It was reported in ppb it would be 0.169ppm

I could be wrong but I think that would report as 0 ppm in most labs

But the limit for bifenazate is 20ppb

3 Likes

Hi Kyle, have you gotten any idea of cost from anyone? Thanks

1 Like

Yes @ARSNLabs can get it done for 1000$/Kg. Depending on what pesticides you have in your oil, I might be able to help you get it out via LLE. PM me if you’re interested in that, I’ll hook you up with some tips no charge or anything.

3 Likes

Pretty much the easiest pesticide to remediate.

2 Likes

Where is this SOP posted?

@ScoobyDoobie hasn’t been here in over 2 years.

I had to handle a lot of this stuff a few years back, we found a solid solution. DM me for info

2 Likes

Can you offer some assistance? I have a fair amount of distillate with 5ppm Bifenazate that I’ve yet to have any luck remediating

Welcome to the future @Josh.Schlotsky!

1 Like

5ppm isn’t too bad. At least it’s below triple digits. The bifenazate is unstable to light. The idea is to degrade it into non-detects before all the oil degrades itself.