Pennsylvania hemp sales permits or nessacary licenses

so I’m considering doing a local hemp flower delivery in my area. Not everyone who likes hemp flower wants that shit mailed to there house. And vape shop whitelabel shit is so over priced.
I wanted to do in my general area $40 ounces or so of nice cbd and cbg flower delivered. Im curious what all permit or liscences outside of a normal business I might need if any.
Also im curious if people here think this is a bad idea. Im looking to make this a side gig at best im not going all in here. Im just kinda mad its not a thing already.
Anyway any advice is appreciated

1 Like

What city/state

I think advertising delivery smokeshop / hemp products is the future.

2 Likes

Harrisburg and surrounding cities in Central pa. I know lancaster well as well. Was just gonna get a high end e scooter and zip around delivering jars. Post up a shit load of flyers around the arts parts of town

If you’re not making your own products. Car / scooter insurance and go I would think.

so literally quart Mason jars with a label no d8 or any fuck shit that i can be made an example of. And im guessing no under 21

Yeah I dunno your d8 laws but you should carry that too if you want the hot hemp business.

and a copy of the coa stuck to each jar. No hot hemp i know its money but I don’t have the time for it.

1 Like

Just sell real weed. Much mo better

1 Like

I could do well with fake shatter in this city but thats not what I want to do here

Just sell real hte & thca

Call it an honest days work.

nah its not time to play with fire rn

1 Like

I’m only thinking of doing this till August anyway. Fun side hustle for the summer maybe if its not to much paperwork. Then its sailboat time.

I’d just deliver food and smoke your stash.

1 Like

This right here is something I’ve been toying with

A hemp delivery service

You could deliver alot more then just hemp too (thc deliveries are super regulated)

Hemp/smoke shop delivery

Great idea

3 Likes

I’m honestly preparing a tool to assist businesses on the go. https://Promote4.me so delivery people, people who need to show proof of work in a specific GPS location can document it and get their paper.

Delivering food has been beneficial to its development

Can take a tour with test@test.com pw test

Nearing final stages and app launch.

Admin = manager role
Mobile = person on the go role

1 Like

How much would i be looking at for a custum app or textbot that I could keep like active inventory listed . Boom i get a text 4 oz to 123 yada yada street

@moveweight ill check that out later tonight when I have time to focus on it

Website orders to text message are easy. With inventory on the website auto updating based on orders.

Websites can be turned to apps pretty effortlessly as most apps are just website shells.

What about payment processing or is cash better for a this? My credits trash and a few other issues. Pretty sure I’d get denied for most payment processing providers

Can setup cashapp, venmo, payment processor for cbd is square or accept cash on delivery