Pegasus / Hemp Choice Distro D8

Sure, let’s do it. We can come up with a way to verify.

@Jc1944 a few hundred bucks, but should be more.

2 Likes

I appreciate your continued pursuit.

This may be sad / upsetting news but it’s only going to fire up more business. I hope you all realize.

1 Like

I want liters sold and tested per liter. Idc if the cost is $350/Liter for compliance results. (3 tests? Assumption) cool, $800 and it’s beginning profit?

What’s 6k sale on a 2k cost? 3x (trying to guesstimate employee hourly)

What’s retail? 10x

Why am I being unreasonable?

2 Likes

It’s wild brother good luck in OK if you ever need some paid wook work I’m always looking to learn more of the trade.

The way I look at it I would pay 3k or partner with a compliant processor and testing partner.

2 Likes

@RockSteady @TheGratefulPhil

Can it be done on scale affordability or not?

I’m tired of talking d8 with people who aren’t in deep with isomerization and literally training other people.

My heart tells me this isn’t gonna happen before hhcs take over and replace d8 to dodge all THC fears

They launch this week after all… compliant d9 hhc with hemp/cannabis terps

And if HHC ≈ d9thc in high vs d8 it’ll sell better

That’ll push d9/d8 bm and hhc as the only non thc get you high cart available from hemp

Minus these thcp carts that are super questionable on the rise.

5 Likes

I forget, is HHC even found in the plant in any quantity?

Thco is out now people paying 25 a cart from distributor to have it on the shelf at 60

Thco tastes bad after less than two weeks. Fuck that shelf life.

2 Likes

Just hit one I’ve had for a month (made in may) in a pure core disposable and it’s not bad still taste the bubblegum Og lol :laughing:

3 Likes

Bubble gum terps probably murder acidic vinegar hints…

Shits awful raw

2 Likes

did you notice how @labofsand suddenly disappeared after initially making all those spectacular claims about their “totally legit” THCP? seems to be a common theme sadly

3 Likes

His cart got a friend of mine high from my sample. Tasted like shit without terps and he only could do a few puffs. Recognized the high was very unique.

@kcalabs identified their product as well, before having a friend sample nearby. (They willingly aware participated in consumption)

3 day warning paused me personally with ongoing work needs.

i know, but that makes it even more suspicious.

don’t forget, @labofsand apparently threatened that unhappy customer with financially ruining them if they spoke up.

why act like that if your stuff is tried and true

3 Likes

Nobody is unhappy from my initial trial of products and I’m waiting another sample with terps for vaporizing…

The flavor was the literal only upset.

1 Like

Did the name of the company match that of the report? I’ve seen our reports floating around in the hands of people I haven’t done business with directly.

How does anyone know if a certificate or report represents that material on hand?

Lots of trust when sometimes it’s hard to.

6 Likes

Nobody does. Fraud is a cakewalk in this industry
Clearly… which is why we need a per liter results sealed tested product. With your seal on it.

Hell, offer shipping to customer from testing lab so we know the product wasn’t swapped out. Bam more business for you.

5 Likes

a 3rd party needs to be involved that would select containers for sampling at random, that way neither seller nor buyer could claim tampering.

3 Likes

Exactly… third party distro and testing…

Brilliant…

1 Like

It’s worth doing more testing, especially with the margins of some products, just to know what you’re buying and selling.

3 Likes

It’s worth getting more space and preparing a shipping department from testing labs.

1 Like