Pegasus / Hemp Choice Distro D8

We sent these guys over $6,000 for 2 liters of D8 over 10 weeks ago. They were to ship it within 7 business days. They have lied over and over again about ship date. We have heard the most rediculous excuses from them. Starting with “The guys can’t figure out how to get the material out of buckets to put in liters”, to excuses about chain of custody not being complete. Then they will tell us it’s “Boxed up and ready to go” only to disappear for days until we start calling again. We asked for a refund two weeks ago and they keep telling us it will ship the next day, only to disappear until we start hounding them again. They have pretty much refused the refund, and won’t stop with the ridiculous excuses. I’m not sure if we will ever see anything from them or not, not crossing our fingers. Just a warning to anyone thinking about doing business with them, be ready for a rollercoaster ride. It’s literally the worst vendor experience we have ever had.

3 Likes

images

Looks like they need to give that trophy back @kcalabs so much for that polished sample huh?

7 Likes

giphy

3 Likes

@moveweight saw it coming

3 Likes

Paging
@pegasus @Cleaveland
Might as well page @kcalabs just for awareness…

What’s good @TheGratefulPhil ;p (noticed you had a coa that was purrrty)

3 Likes

It is unfortunate. I had hoped with other companies being a part of the project that we would have received transparency from Hemp Choice.

3 Likes

6k for fearless liters can still make 20k+ retail.

5 Likes

How about we all save d8 and share these sops? Just a thought. If you can get it compliant but can’t fulfill orders. Time to get more fulfillers and sops contracted.

Compliant d9, d8 still has a major value today. I just don’t understand why would you bottle neck it if you can’t fulfill.

I think the dark truth is it’s much more difficult to make a liter compliant. Than a testing sample.

I’d be furious over that turn around.

People seriously wonder why I’m focused on d9, while supportive of minors and hopeful. D9 is more stable for my life.

5 Likes

I’ve yet to see anything going against the idea that Pegasus d8 liters are just vaporware, myself. As far as I’m aware, no reports of people receiving their own samples or purchased product, and no reports of use in retail.

If it’s genuine and they can’t get enough together to actually supply the product sold and advertised, and we have no examples of it’s existence beyond the testing done by KCA (which was undoubtedly legitimate), how can we even tell that apart from some scheme where they never even intended to send product? A big game was talked, things looked promising at the time of the award. But since then, I just haven seen any evidence of actual production.

In the interests of fairness I’m not ready to call Pegasus a scam, but I will say, there certainly is not much that I know of that could be said to the contrary of such a claim.

I’d be happy to be proven wrong, though.

It’s a bit hard to put a number on something you can’t actually buy

1 Like

Apparently 6k was the price and wasn’t able to produce in a timely manner. Or they truly got overloaded and have no customers sharing happiness.

1 Like

I’m unable to produce at 5.5K, so order from me!

3 Likes

This is d8 after all. That’s how we see some for 350-450/Liter

Literally cost them money to make it and is a loss but they need to recoup anything they can back.

Nobody has compliant d8 for sale. Tragically after believing it can be done, I’m back to it can be done for test samples only…

Sure would be nice to be proven wrong.

That was a helluva cash grab scheme if we don’t start hearing good news… positive they took more than just your 6k…

Anyways, we managed to achieve d9 licensing during this entire charade and I am looking forward to launching products soon with our team.

3 Likes

I feel ya. Also want to be proven wrong here, for the sake of the industry and Pegasus’s name.

But I am not ready to write off compliant d8 outside of test samples entirely, I want to see what happens with @TheGratefulPhil and collaborator’s work first. Holding out some hope for that one.

1 Like

I have a lot of hope, but have stayed a skeptic every step of the way. My kid doesn’t need a single father who risks his life in Texas. Happy to be having Oklahoma take off and transitioning our family.

1 Like

Wishing you the best! If I’m ever in OK for some reason and wishing to try, I’ll see if I can stop by. Not likely I’ll be in OK anytime soon, but if it does, I’d be happy to support ya.

Or, of course, in the event that stuff is legalized federally and I can get it from ya across state lines. That’s another scenario.

1 Like

It’s certainly disappointing to read @Chelsea’s experience.

I’ve been curious why we don’t see more compliant distillates and vapes in the market.

Unfortunately, relatively little testing based on the batch numbers and batch sizes that I hear about, verifying material and properly quarantining using testing, and withholding funds for out of spec material aren’t commonplace in this industry yet.

Not delivering is a whole different issue. I try to trust people.

3 Likes

@kcalabs We need a new competition.

Compliant tested liters. Sorry, these small tests are allowing 100% potential fraud.

3 Likes

Whats the cost for 3 samples?

1 Like

I’ve still got some God damn weights to give away, costing me at this stage and ending the test run selling em out of California. (Covid trial lol)

I want to see some actual business taking place. Not some shiny trophies and no happy customers.

Nobody claimed them thankfully… because I’d rip them a new one for robbing me too.

1 Like