Peer Review/where can I find build guide for clamps and pressure ratings

As always, this Lady has shown you the way! Best to listen to Her advice

2 Likes

Replace all the fittings and clamps with a reputable North American mfg brand equivalent and it will likely come with most of the regulation and certification requirements youā€™ll need just by default.

To get liability off of you as an owner incase of damage or loss is what everyone is recommending and thereā€™s no room for cutting of corners in that.

The engineering/review company you deal with will take your system and do tests and calcs with it to determine suitability amongst a few other key thingsā€¦you could be buying ASME columns from NA but they can be had from overseas mfgs too just not sure how recognized they would be in your jurisdiction (likely not at all, hence why you need to spend extra coin on certed equipment, and thats what the engineers will tell you).

2 Likes

@THCFarms check this thread out.

2 Likes

[quote=ā€œBigM, post:43, topic:158041, full:trueā€]
@THCFarms check this thread out.
[/quote] Thank you for the tag :+1:

2 Likes

Your ex employee and you have your own beef to settle. Heā€™s got my support at what he does.

How strange youā€™re not an engineer, but he is.

If those charges donā€™t stick and you lose, youā€™re going to back track right? Because youā€™re the only one talking about that. I donā€™t know anything other than your side to a very intense story.

Grand theft? Embezzlement?

Doesnā€™t seem like Luna or other companies fear working with him.

What he took his stamps for all 50 states with him?
Not like they transfer lol
Focus on your new staff. Youā€™ve got big shoes to fill lately.

You gonna tell me I canā€™t hire resources you continue to lose?

Ah I did myself a favor. Letā€™s read and talk soon :wink:

Court set for December 2022

Have you consulted with your attorney about speaking about this on forums?

Because this seems like itā€™s not over for some time. Nor proven in your favor.

5 Likes

Hi guys,

You should read ASME VIII, div. 1 on ā€œrules for construction of pressure vesselsā€. You will find information to calculate your pressure vessel wall thickness as well as for it accessories.
Once you have the clear specs of what material, wall thickness, etc, you have to find a suitable vendor for the parts. They must provide you a valid and compliant material certificate according with ASTM standards. This is part of the QA/QC dossier that you will have to provide for approval of the equipment.

I really advise you to read ASME VIII, div.1 if you want to manufacture a safe piece of equipment. Note that other standards may apply.

Hope it helps.
Cheers

4 Likes

Hello, we are 3P Certz. We are a 3rd party Certification company. We would love to help you get your equipment certified. Please give us a call at 360-217-8446, or you can visit our website at www.3pcertz.com.

2 Likes

Would you know how to do asme pressure vessel drawings?

Iā€™ve been looking for someone to do my big RO housings but havenā€™t been able to find an asme engineer

You seem pretty smart so I figured Iā€™d ask you

1 Like

Iā€™m not surprised at all that you are quick to support people in the industry who are literal thieves. You donā€™t know what youā€™re looking at and canā€™t differentiate between a civil and criminal matter. The charges were filed by LA DA and he had to bail out. The evidence is undeniable as the police have said so themselves. The case you posted is merely just the civil side of the matter.

Other companies have not been fully informed of the matter yet, but Iā€™ll make sure to talk to Jack from Luna and inform him today since you just reminded me.

2 Likes

Iā€™m quick to support people making startupā€™s.

Iā€™m a fan of innocent until proven guilty. Not that I actually know anything about this evidence, DA case number etc.

You havenā€™t shown anything other than your distaste. If you were actually concerned for others. You would have done so without my inspiration.

I also know you have a history of being shitty with ex employees haha so I take what you say with a personal experience and a grain of salt.

3 Likes

Thank you for the tag! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Youā€™re quick to support my ex employees that are trying to start a competing business with stolen IP, client data, etc. Thatā€™s who you are as a person and the forum should know.

I have a history of letting shitty employees go from our company and thatā€™s my duty to the rest of my team. I canā€™t let low performers, ppl with bad attitudes, or people with disregard for policies stick around and poison the team. For example, you.

Anyway, clearly you are still bitter but you should learn to move on and personally reflect on what you could have done better instead of blaming everyone but yourself. It is easy to blame everyone else.

3 Likes

lmaooooooooooo a racist monster is a better person? Thatā€™s fucking funny. Unless Rowan smothers kittens, Iā€™m pretty sure Elliot is far more unlikable.

2 Likes

Oh shit. I could smell the beef through my phone.

You gonna be mad if I sell extractors too? :joy:

Gonna try some ā€œI taught him everything he knowsā€ line? Like you are trying with a PE Professor?

1 Like

I have nothing but good things to say about @moveweight he has gone way beyond what I paid him for to help my company grow. Iā€™ll keep it positive and leave it there.

3 Likes

This thread looks like mondays shit show.

I know @Meezey from
Extractor solutions might be able to help too

7 Likes

Iā€™m pretty sure youā€™d be upset if one of your employees stole over $100k from you plus stole your clients while he was employed with you.

And I would welcome the competition from you but it wouldnā€™t be much to worry about.

He wonā€™t have his PE license for long and same with his job as a professor. I wouldnā€™t have an issue with him starting his own firm if he did not do it by stealing our money, clients, and IP.

2 Likes

Did he physically steal money from you or a client for prospective money?

Seems like dude should still be jail for 100k. Fuck. Sounds like the scam game is all pay and no worries.

:joy::rofl::rofl:

Iā€™d hate to go to court for all this shit. You all have more patience than me

Better question is how you all have 100k just laying around to be stolen. If someone stole 100k from me. Iā€™d know that day almost instant

6 Likes

He basically told clients to wire him the money directly by lying to them about our bank account being shut down. He got caught when someone mailed a check to our HQ with his name on it and couldnā€™t explain himself. Then we did some digging into his computer records and emails and found a mountain of evidence of what he was up to. We let him go and let him know weā€™d be pursuing this matter to the fullest extent of the law.

Los Angeles DA is only prioritizing violent crimes so it took a while for something to happen with him but he had to go to jail and bail out already.

Not sure why @moveweight is so big on defending and promoting a thief in the industry. Maybe he didnā€™t know how fked up his buddy was before he jumped to his defense.

4 Likes

@ChangMinXD Iā€™ll give you this. You definitely pay too much for bad stuff that is a mess to fix, but if your last experience with odoo guy taught you anything itā€™s to get your money back.

If youā€™re wronged, youā€™ll get what youā€™re seeking.

I again have no knowledge of the situation and if you want to send me a quote and squash something. Iā€™ll take one. Got an 80lb system needing reviewed.

3 Likes