Peer review options

Looking for people who do peer reviews on machines in California.
Were working with PSI currently and definitely not interested in working with C1D1.

Are there any other reliable options in the golden state? Anyone have experiences?

Try 3Pcertz :slight_smile:

1 Like

Please try to contact AMP Equipment, Yellowstone, Turn Key Labs Systems, or Luna Technologies for a review on our peer review services though!

I already did except for yellowstone and luna. We’ve now done our homework on all your projects and doings. Thanks for the 3Pcertz suggestion. As well as blocking all our communication with one of your engineers who was actually going to help us get our peer review done… super helpfull :pray:t4:

1 Like

Awesome! Have a great day :slight_smile:

Xtractor Depot provides Peer reviews, we will more than likely match or beat PSI’s prices. DM me about what you need reviewed.

2 Likes

What title or accreditations am I googling for when looking for someone/biz to “peer review” and/or certify a system? Simply “mechanical engineer” or something more specific or different?

No offense the previous poster, but Id really rather not have to get a 5lb xd setup, the only enticing aspect is the peer review. If it cost 40k to get my chinese based spools tested, reviewed and certed It’d cost less than buying XD’s 20lbs system and I’d have a much better system (cad prices)

Perhaps Im still wrong, but shouldnt there be a balance break point on getting a custom system reviewed vs buying ready to go, depending on how much steel one has? let alone all the swagelok, superlok valves and fittings vs whats on cheaper ready to go systems. I’m pretty darn sure Im getting my spools from the same sources as a lot of the “extraction companies” so Im not concerned about testing, if a weld leaks or a component fails, good to know! Ill get it fixed/replaced and still come out ahead.

Ive read about material paper trails, Is there any value in asking my chinese suppliers for a certain type(s) of documentation?

Perhaps my rant and idea is all for not and its impossible endeavor because the source origin sketchness of some such?

1 Like

What you’re looking for is a “professional engineer” (PE) who is certified in the state you want to operate.

4 Likes

The engineers won’t sign off on the source origin sketchiness. But I’d be happy to walk you through it.

3 Likes